A Proposal to End Inflation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lioui, Abraham & Poncet, Patrice, 2003. "Dynamic asset pricing with non-redundant forwards," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 1163-1180, May.
- Sumner, Scott, 2017. "Monetary policy rules in light of the great recession," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 54(PA), pages 90-99.
- Alexander Salter, 2014. "Is there a self-enforcing monetary constitution?," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 280-300, September.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/11496 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexander William Salter, 2016. "Robust Political Economy and the Lender of Last Resort," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 50(1), pages 1-27, August.
- Sumner, Scott, 2015. "Nominal GDP futures targeting," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 65-75.
- Jackson, Aaron L., 2010. "Policy futures markets with multiple goals," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 45-54, March.
- Suh, Sangwon & Zapatero, Fernando, 2008. "A class of quadratic options for exchange rate stabilization," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 3478-3501, November.
- Dai, Meixing, 1998. "Les effets stabilisants de la zone-cible du taux d’inflation [The stabilising effects of inflation-targeting zone]," MPRA Paper 13856, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2001.
- Scott Sumner, 1992. "Index Future Convertibility: Reply to Woolsey," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 12(2), pages 487-492, Fall.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:104:y:1994:i:425:p:828-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.