Experience vs. obsolescence: A vintage-human-capital model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Parente Stephen L., 1994. "Technology Adoption, Learning-by-Doing, and Economic Growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 346-369, August.
- repec:ucp:bknber:9780226304557 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fatih Guvenen & Burhanettin Kuruscu, 2010.
"A Quantitative Analysis of the Evolution of the U.S. Wage Distribution, 1970-2000,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2009, Volume 24, pages 227-276
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fatih Guvenen & Burhanettin Kuruscu, 2007. "A Quantitative Analysis of the Evolution of the U.S. Wage Distribution: 1970-2000," NBER Working Papers 13095, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fatih Guvenen & Burhanettin Kuruscu, 2009. "A quantitative analysis of the evolution of the U.S. wage distribution, 1970-2000," Staff Report 427, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ken Burdett & Melvyn Coles, 2003. "Equilibrium Wage-Tenure Contracts," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(5), pages 1377-1404, September.
- Raouf Boucekkine & David de la Croix & Omar Licandro, 2006.
Economics Working Papers
ECO2006/8, European University Institute.
- BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & DE LA CROIX, David & LICANDRO, Omar, 2006. "Vintage capital," CORE Discussion Papers 2006024, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Raouf, BOUCEKKINE & David, DE LA CROIX & Omar, LICANDRO, 2006. "Vintage Capital," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006014, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Lars Ljungqvist & Thomas J. Sargent, 1998.
"The European Unemployment Dilemma,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(3), pages 514-550, June.
- Lars Ljungqvist & Thomas J. Sargent, 1995. "The European unemployment dilemma," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 95-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Lars Ljungqvist & Thomas J. Sargent, 1996. "The European Unemployment Dilemma," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 36, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Ljungqvist, Lars & Sargent, Thomas J., 1997. "The European Unemployment Dilemma," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 178, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Ljungqvist, Lars & Sargent, Thomas J., 1997. "The European Unemployment Dilemma," Working Paper Series 481, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Huggett, Mark & Ventura, Gustavo & Yaron, Amir, 2006.
"Human capital and earnings distribution dynamics,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 265-290, March.
- Mark Hugget & Gustavo Ventura & Amir Yaron, 2002. "Human Capital and Earnings Distribution Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 9366, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Huggett, 2003. "Human Capital and Earnings Distribution Dynamics," Working Papers gueconwpa~03-03-10, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni L. Violante, 2002. "Technological Acceleration, Skill Transferability, and the Rise in Residual Inequality," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 117(1), pages 297-338.
- Garicano, Luis & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban, 2012. "Organizing growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 623-656.
- Prescott, Edward C & Boyd, John H, 1987. "Dynamic Coalitions: Engines of Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 63-67, May.
- Claudio Michelacci & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2009.
"Financial Markets and Wages,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 76(2), pages 795-827.
- Claudio Michelacci & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2004. "Financial Markets and Wages," 2004 Meeting Papers 116, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Michelacci, Claudio & Quadrini, Vincenzo, 2005. "Financial Markets and Wages," CEPR Discussion Papers 4867, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Claudio Michelacci & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2005. "Financial Markets and Wages," NBER Working Papers 11050, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2005. "Modeling and Measuring Organization Capital," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 113(5), pages 1026-1053, October.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1990. "The Measurement of Durable Goods Prices," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gord90-1, January.
- Chari, V V & Hopenhayn, Hugo, 1991. "Vintage Human Capital, Growth, and the Diffusion of New Technology," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(6), pages 1142-1165, December.
More about this item
KeywordsVintage human capital; Tenure-wage profiles;
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:150:y:2014:i:c:p:709-739. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.