Regime switching in a fishery with stochastic stock and price
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Clarke, Harry R. & Reed, William J., 1989.
"The tree-cutting problem in a stochastic environment : The case of age-dependent growth,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 569-595, October.
- Harry R Clarke & William J. Reed, 1989. "The Tree-Cutting Problem in a Stochastic Environment: The case of Age Dependent Growth," Working Papers 1989.01, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Harry R Clarke & William J. Reed, 1989. "The Tree-Cutting Problem in a Stochastic Environment: The case of Age Dependent Growth," Working Papers 1989.01 EDIRC Provider-In, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1998. "Numerical Methods in Economics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262100711, January.
- Brennan, Michael J & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 1985. "Evaluating Natural Resource Investments," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(2), pages 135-157, April.
- Clark, Colin W. & Munro, Gordon R., 1975. "The economics of fishing and modern capital theory: A simplified approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 92-106, December.
- Dixit, Avinash K, 1989. "Entry and Exit Decisions under Uncertainty," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(3), pages 620-638, June.
- Clark, Colin W & Clarke, Frank H & Munro, Gordon R, 1979. "The Optimal Exploitation of Renewable Resource Stocks: Problems of Irreversible Investment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 25-47, January.
- Reed, William J & Clarke, Harry R, 1990. "Harvest Decisions and Asset Valuation for Biological Resources Exhibiting Size-Dependent Stochastic Growth," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 31(1), pages 147-169, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baggio, Michele & Perrings, Charles, 2015. "Modeling adaptation in multi-state resource systems," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 378-386.
- Michael Finus & Raoul Schneider & Pedro Pintassilgo, 2011. "The Incentive Structure of Impure Public Good Provision – The Case of International Fisheries," Discussion Papers 1103, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Davis, Rebecca J. & Sims, Charles, 2016. "To Frack or Not to Frack: Option Value Analysis on the U.S. Natural Gas Market," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235642, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sturla Kvamsdal & Diwakar Poudel & Leif Sandal, 2016.
"Harvesting in a Fishery with Stochastic Growth and a Mean-Reverting Price,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(3), pages 643-663, March.
- Sturla Furunes Kvamsdal & Diwakar Poudel & Leif Kristoffer Sandal, 2016. "Harvesting in a Fishery with Stochastic Growth and a Mean-Reverting Price," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(3), pages 643-663, March.
- Schmit, Todd M. & Luo, Jianchuan & Conrad, Jon M., 2010. "Estimating the Influence of Ethanol Policy on Plant Investment Decisions: A Real Options Analysis with Two Stochastic Variables," Working Papers 126963, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Feng Song & Jinhua Zhao & Scott M. Swinton, 2011.
"Switching to Perennial Energy Crops Under Uncertainty and Costly Reversibility,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 93(3), pages 764-779.
- Song, Feng & Zhao, Jinhua & Swinton, Scott M., 2009. "Switching to Perennial Energy Crops under Uncertainty and Costly Reversibility," Staff Papers 56195, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Poudel, Diwakar & Sandal, Leif K. & Kvamsdal, Sturla F., 2012. "Analyzing Risk of Stock Collapse in a Fishery under Stochastic Profit Maximization," Discussion Papers 2012/4, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:300-314 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vincent Martinet & Michel De Lara & Julio Peña-Torres & Héctor Ramírez Cabrera, 2012.
"Risk and Sustainability: Assessing Fisheries Management Strategies,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2012-11, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Vincent Martinet & Michel de Lara & Julio Peña & Héctor Ramirez, 2012. "Risk and Sustainability: Assessing Fisheries Management Strategies," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv276, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Vincent Martinet & Julio Peña-Torres & Michel Lara & Hector Ramírez C., 2016. "Risk and Sustainability: Assessing Fishery Management Strategies," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 64(4), pages 683-707, August.
- Dumortier, Jerome, 2012. "Welfare changes associated with forest carbon offset credits in the United States," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124632, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Albers, H.J. & Robinson, E.J.Z., 2013. "A review of the spatial economics of non-timber forest product extraction: Implications for policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 87-95.
- Michele Baggio, 2016. "Optimal Fishery Management with Regime Shifts: An Assessment of Harvesting Strategies," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 64(3), pages 465-492, July.
- Robinson, Elizabeth J.Z. & Lokina, Razack, 2009. "Spatial Aspects of Forest Management and Non-Timber Forest Product Extraction in Tanzania," Discussion Papers dp-09-07-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Sarkar, Sudipto, 2009. "Optimal fishery harvesting rules under uncertainty," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 272-286, November.
- repec:oup:renvpo:v:12:y:2018:i:1:p:92-112. is not listed on IDEAS
- Dumortier, Jerome Robert Florian, 2011. "The impact of forest offset credits under a stochastic carbon price on agriculture using a rational expectations and real options framework," ISU General Staff Papers 201101010800001160, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Robinson, Elizabeth J.Z. & Lokina, Razack B., 2011. "A spatial-temporal analysis of the impact of access restrictions on forest landscapes and household welfare in Tanzania," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 79-85, January.
- Dumortier, Jerome & Kauffman, Nathan & Hayes, Dermot J., 2017.
"Production and spatial distribution of switchgrass and miscanthus in the United States under uncertainty and sunk cost,"
Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 300-314.
- Jerome Dumortier & Nathan S. Kauffman & Dermot J. Hayes, 2016. "Production and Spatial Distribution of Switchgrass and Miscanthus in the United States under Uncertainty and Sunk Cost," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 16-wp568, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Erdlenbruch, Katrin & Tidball, Mabel & van Soest, Daan, 2008. "Renewable resource management, user heterogeneity, and the scope for cooperation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 597-602, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:51:y:2006:i:2:p:231-241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.