Trade and Transboundary Pollution: Spatial Separation Reconsidered
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Copeland, Brian R. & Taylor, M. Scott, 1999. "Trade, spatial separation, and the environment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 137-168, February.
- Copeland, Brian R & Taylor, M Scott, 1995. "Trade and Transboundary Pollution," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(4), pages 716-737, September.
- Werner Antweiler & Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 2001. "Is Free Trade Good for the Environment?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 877-908, September.
- Siebert, Horst, 1977.
"Environmental Quality and the Gains from Trade,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(4), pages 657-673.
- Siebert, Horst, 1977. "Environmental quality and the gains from trade," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3530, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dijkstra, Bouwe R. & de Vries, Frans P., 2006.
"Location choice by households and polluting firms: An evolutionary approach,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 425-446, February.
- Dijkstra, B. & de Vries, F.P., 2004. "Location Choice by Households and Polluting Firms : An Evolutionary Approach," Discussion Paper 2004-61, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Yasuhiro Takarada, 2004. "Transboundary Pollution and Welfare Effects of Technology Transfer," ERSA conference papers ersa04p203, European Regional Science Association.
- Soham Baksi & Michael Benarroch, 2015. "Production Externalities, Environmental Taxes, and the Gains from Trade," Departmental Working Papers 2015-05, The University of Winnipeg, Department of Economics.
- Zeng, Dao-Zhi & Zhao, Laixun, 2009. "Pollution havens and industrial agglomeration," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 141-153, September.
- Anriquez, Gustavo, 2002. "Trade And The Environment: An Economic Literature Survey," Working Papers 28598, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Tohru Naito, 2010. "Regional agglomeration and transfer of pollution reduction technology under the presence of transboundary pollution," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(2), pages 157-175, November.
- Horatiu A. Rus, 2006.
"Renewable Resources, Pollution and Trade in a Small Open Economy,"
2006.140, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Horatiu Rus, 2010. "Renewable Resources, Pollution and Trade in a Small Open Economy," Working Papers 1006, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised May 2010.
- Yasuhiro Takarada, 2007. "Welfare effects of international income transfers under transboundary pollution," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 8(2), pages 143-157, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:41:y:2001:i:3:p:269-285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.