Trade and Environment Nexus. Global Dimensions, The
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||01 Jan 1994|
|Publication status:||Published in OECD Economic Studies, Winter 1994, vol. 23, pp. 167-92|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070|
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
- Mensbrugghe, Dominique van der & Roland-Holst, David & Dessus, Sebastien & Beghin, John C., 1998.
"The interface between growth, trade, pollution and natural resource use in Chile: evidence from an economywide model,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 19(1-2), September.
- van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique & Roland-Holst, David & Dessus, Sebastien & Beghin, John, 1998. "The interface between growth, trade, pollution and natural resource use in Chile: evidence from an economywide model," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 19(1-2), pages 87-97, September.
- Horst Siebert, 1996. "Trade Policy and Environmental Protection," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(Supplemen), pages 183-194, November.
- Siebert, Horst, 1996. "Trade policy and environmental protection," Kiel Working Papers 730, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Beghin, John & Dessus, Sebastien & Roland-Holst, David & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 1997. "The trade and environment nexus in Mexican agriculture. A general equilibrium analysis," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 17(2-3), pages 115-131, December.
- Beghin, John C. & Dessus, Sebastien & Roland-Holst, David & Mensbrugghe, Dominique van der, 1997. "The trade and environment nexus in Mexican agriculture. A general equilibrium analysis," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 17(2-3), December.
- Cororaton, Caesar B. & Aldaba, Rafaelita M., 2001. "Trade Liberalization and Pollution: Evidence from the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2001-25, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Kym Anderson, 1997. "Social Policy Dimensions of Economic Integration: Environmental and Labor Standards," NBER Chapters,in: Regionalism versus Multilateral Trade Arrangements, NBER-EASE Volume 6, pages 57-90 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anderson, Kym, 1996. "Social Policy Dimensions of Economic Integration: Environmental and Labour Standards," CEPR Discussion Papers 1440, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kym Anderson, 1996. "Social Policy Dimensions of Economic Integration: Environmental and Labour Standards," NBER Working Papers 5702, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1999. "The WTO and the millennium round: between standstill and leapfrog," Kiel Discussion Papers 352, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Agarwal, Jamuna Prasad, 1996. "Does foreign direct investment contribute to unemployment in home countries? An empirical survey," Kiel Working Papers 765, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Gary Koop, 1998. "Carbon dioxide emissions and economic growth: A structural approach," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 489-515.
- John Whalley, 1996. "Trade and Environment Beyond Singapore," NBER Working Papers 5768, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Naghavi, Alireza, 2007. "Can R&D-inducing green tariffs replace international environmental regulations?," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 284-299, November.
- Alireza Naghavi, 2006. "Can R&D-Inducing Green Tariffs Replace International Environmental Regulations?," Working Papers 2006.92, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:1589. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed