Environmental Cleanliness as a Public Good: Welfare and Policy Implications of Nonconvex Preferences
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dierker, Egbert & Dierker, Hildegard & Trockel, Walter, 1980. "Continuous mean demand functions derived from non-convex preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 27-33, March.
- Balcer, Yves, 1980. "Equilibrium in an exchange economy with non-convex preferences: A simple approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 236-242, October.
- Bayless, Mark, 1982. "Measuring the benefits of air quality improvements: A hedonic salary approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 81-99, March.
- Burrows, Paul, 1986. "Nonconvexity induced by external costs on production: Theoretical curio or policy dilemma?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 101-128, June.
- Ian M. Dobbs, 1991. "Litter and Waste Management: Disposal Taxes versus User Charges," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 24(1), pages 221-227, February.
- Selden Thomas M. & Song Daqing, 1994. "Environmental Quality and Development: Is There a Kuznets Curve for Air Pollution Emissions?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 147-162, September.
- Otani, Yoshihiko & Sicilian, Joseph, 1977. "Externalities and problems of nonconvexity and overhead costs in welfare economics," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 239-251, April.
- Helfand Gloria E. & Rubin Jonathan, 1994. "Spreading versus Concentrating Damages: Environmental Policy in the Presence of Nonconvexities," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 84-91, July.
- Warr, Peter G., 1983. "The private provision of a public good is independent of the distribution of income," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 13(2-3), pages 207-211.
- Gene M. Grossman & Alan B. Krueger, 1995.
"Economic Growth and the Environment,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 110(2), pages 353-377.
- Gene M. Grossman & Alan B. Krueger, 1994. "Economic Growth and the Environment," NBER Working Papers 4634, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bergstrom, Theodore & Blume, Lawrence & Varian, Hal, 1986. "On the private provision of public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 25-49, February.
- Claude Henry, 1972. "Market Games with Indivisible Commodities and Non-convex Preferences," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(1), pages 73-76.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1990. "Rationalizability, Learning, and Equilibrium in Games with Strategic Complementarities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(6), pages 1255-1277, November.
- Starr, Ross M, 1969. "Quasi-Equilibria in Markets with Non-Convex Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(1), pages 25-38, January.
- Cropper, M. L. & Arriaga-Salinas, A. S., 1980. "Inter-city wage differentials and the value of air quality," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 236-254, September.
- Baumol, William J & Bradford, David F, 1972. "Detrimental Externalities and Non-Convexity of the Production Set," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 39(154), pages 160-176, May.
- Starrett, David A., 1972. "Fundamental nonconvexities in the theory of externalities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 180-199, April.
- Randall, Alan & Ives, Berry & Eastman, Clyde, 1974. "Bidding games for valuation of aesthetic environmental improvements," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 132-149, August. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)