Foreign exchange rates and Japanese foreign direct investment in Asia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mann, Catherine L., 1993.
"Determinants of Japanese direct investment in US manufacturing industries,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 523-541, October.
- Catherine L. Mann, 1989. "Determinants of Japanese direct investment in U.S. manufacturing industries," International Finance Discussion Papers 362, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John C. Anyanwu, 2012. "Why Does Foreign Direct Investment Go Where It Goes?: New Evidence From African Countries," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 13(2), pages 425-462, November.
- de Boyrie Maria E, 2010. "Structural Changes, Causality, and Foreign Direct Investments: Evidence from the Asian Crises of 1997," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 9(4), pages 1-40, January.
- Chakraborty, Chandana & Rawlins, Glenville, 2004. "Financial resource flows, macro policy response, and the socio-economic environment: the experience of Latin America and East Asia," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 469-489, September.
- M Salehizadeh, 2005. "Foreign Direct Investment Inflows and the US Economy: An Empirical Analysis," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 10(2), pages 29-50, September.
- Farrell, Roger & Gaston, Noel & Sturm, Jan-Egbert, 2004. "Determinants of Japan's foreign direct investment: An industry and country panel study, 1984-1998," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 161-182, June.
- repec:agr:journl:v:1(614):y:2018:i:1(614):p:15-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Colin Kirkpatrick & Kenichi Shimamoto, 2008.
"The effect of environmental regulation on the locational choice of Japanese foreign direct investment,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(11), pages 1399-1409.
- Kirkpatrick, Colin & Shimamoto, Kenichi, 2005. "The Effect of Environmental Regulation on the Locational Choice of Japanese Foreign Direct Investment," Impact Assessment Research Centre (IARC) Working Papers 30584, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- John Anyanwu, 2011. "Working Paper 136 - Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment Inflows to Africa, 1980-2007," Working Paper Series 327, African Development Bank.
- Adil Suliman & Khaled Elmawazini & Mohammed Zakaullah Shariff, 2015. "Exchange rates and foreign direct investment: evidence for sub-saharan Africa," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 49(2), pages 204-226, April-Jun.
- Choi, Jongmoo Jay & Jeon, Bang Nam, 2007. "Financial factors in foreign direct investments: A dynamic analysis of international data," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Christian Aubin & Jean-Pierre Berdot & Daniel Goyeau & Jacques Léonard, 2006. "Investissements directs américains et européens dans les PECOs. Quel rôle des effets de change ?," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(4), pages 771-792.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jebusi:v:53:y:2001:i:1:p:69-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconbus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.