Substance vs. procedure: Constitutional enforcement and constitutional choice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- William Niskanen, 1990. "Conditions affecting the survivial of constitutional rules," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 53-62, March.
- James Buchanan, 2008. "Same players, different game: how better rules make better politics," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 171-179, September.
- Buchanan, James M, 1997. "The Balanced Budget Amendment: Clarifying the Arguments," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 90(1-4), pages 117-138, March.
- Kliemt, Hartmut, 1994. "The Calculus of Consent after Thirty Years," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 79(3-4), pages 341-353, June.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:91:y:1997:i:02:p:245-263_20 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rajagopalan, Shruti, 2016. "Magna Carta revisited: parchment, guns, and constitutional order," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(S), pages 53-59.
More about this item
KeywordsConstitutional political economy; Constitutionalism; Judicial review; Public choice;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:80:y:2011:i:2:p:309-318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .