The Calculus of Consent after Thirty Years
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Güth, Werner & Kliemt, Hartmut, 2010.
"What ethics can learn from experimental economics -- If anything,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 302-310, September.
- Werner Güth & Hartmut Kliemt, 2008. "What Ethics Can Learn From Experimental Economics - If Anything," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-062, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Werner Güth & Hartmut Kliemt, 2011. "Procedurally Fair Provision of Public Projects An axiomatic characterization," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-016, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Vanberg, Georg, 2011. "Substance vs. procedure: Constitutional enforcement and constitutional choice," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 309-318.
- Werner Gueth & Hartmut Kliemt, 2013.
"Fairness That Money Can Buy. Procedural Egalitarianism in Practice,"
Rationality, Markets and Morals,
Frankfurt School Verlag, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, vol. 4(65), May.
- Werner Güth & Hartmut Kliemt, 2013. "Fairness That Money Can Buy - Procedural Egalitarianism in Practice," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-003, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Hartmut Kliemt, 2017. "Direct constitutional democracy: Comment on “Proposals for a Democracy of the Future” by Bruno Frey," Homo Oeconomicus: Journal of Behavioral and Institutional Economics, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 237-242, November.
- Hartmut Kliemt, 2012. "The consents of The Calculus," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 152(3), pages 439-443, September.
- Zane Spindler & Xavier De Vanssay, 2003. "Constitutional Design for a Rent Seeking Society: The Voting Rule Choice Revisited," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 95-105, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:79:y:1994:i:3-4:p:341-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.