Procedurally Fair Provision of Public Projects An axiomatic characterization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kliemt, Hartmut, 1994. "The Calculus of Consent after Thirty Years," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 79(3-4), pages 341-353, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Werner Güth & Anastasios Koukoumelis & M. Vittoria Levati & Matteo Ploner, 2012. "Public projects benefiting some and harming others: three experimental studies," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-034, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Werner Güth, 2011. "Collectively Ranking Candidates - An Axiomatic Approach -," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-020, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Werner Güth & Anastasios Koukoumelis & M. Vittoria Levati, 2011. ""One man's meat is another man's poison." An experimental study of voluntarily providing public projects that raise mixed feelings," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-034, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Simona Cicognani & Anna D’Ambrosio & Werner Güth & Simone Pfuderer & Matteo Ploner, 2015.
"Community projects: an experimental analysis of a fair implementation process,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 44(1), pages 109-132, January.
- Simona Cicognani & Aanna D'Ambrosio & Werner Güth & Simone Pfuderer & Matteo Ploner, 2012. "Community Projects: An Experimental Analysis of a Fair Implementation Process," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-015, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Güth, Werner & Vittoria Levati, M. & Montinari, Natalia, 2014.
"Ranking alternatives by a fair bidding rule: A theoretical and experimental analysis,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 206-221.
- Werner Güth & M. Vittoria Levati & Natalia Montinari, 2012. "Ranking alternatives by a fair bidding rule: a theoretical and experimental analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-005, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
More about this item
KeywordsUnanimity in Collective Decision Making; Buchanan; Wicksell;
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- H61 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Budget; Budget Systems
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CDM-2011-04-02 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-GTH-2011-04-02 (Game Theory)
- NEP-POL-2011-04-02 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2011-04-02 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2011-016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.wiwiss.uni-jena.de/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.