Report NEP-PPM-2011-04-02This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:euriss:519 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aoshima, Yaichi & Matsushima, Matsushima & Eto, Manabu, 2011. "Commercialization of Government Funded R&D : Follow-up Research Survey on NEDO Research Projects," IIR Working Paper 11-02, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ottorino Chillemi & Claudio Mezzetti, 2011. "Procurement under default risk: auctions or lotteries?," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0131, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Bhadranie Thoradeniya, 2010. "Application Of A Trade-Off Analysis Framework In The Ma Oya River Basin Development Project," EEPSEA Special and Technical Paper tp201007t1, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Jul 2010.
- Domelen, Julie Van, 2011. "Results readiness in social protection and labor operations : technical guidance notes for social service delivery projects," Social Protection Discussion Papers 60083, The World Bank.
- Werner Güth & Hartmut Kliemt, 2011. "Procedurally Fair Provision of Public Projects An axiomatic characterization," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-016, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.