Constitutional Design for a Rent Seeking Society: The Voting Rule Choice Revisited
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sobel, Russell S & Holcombe, Randall G, 2001. " The Unanimous Voting Rule Is Not the Political Equivalent to Market Exchange," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 106(3-4), pages 233-42, March.
- Buchanan, J M, 1998. " Majoritarian Logic," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 97(1-2), pages 13-21, October.
- Becker, Gary S, 1983. "A Theory of Competition among Pressure Groups for Political Influence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 98(3), pages 371-400, August.
- Z A Spindler & X Vanssay, 2002. "Constitutions And Economic Freedom," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 70(6), pages 1135-1147, 09.
- Umbeck, John, 1981. "Might Makes Rights: A Theory of the Formation and Initial Distribution of Property Rights," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 19(1), pages 38-59, January.
- Tullock, Gordon, 1997. " Where Is the Rectangle?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 91(2), pages 149-59, April.
- Kliemt, Hartmut, 1994. " The Calculus of Consent after Thirty Years," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 79(3-4), pages 341-53, June.
- repec:cto:journl:v:18:y:1998:i:2:p: is not listed on IDEAS
- Volckart, Oliver, 2000. "The open constitution and its enemies: competition, rent seeking, and the rise of the modern state," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 1-17, May.
- Tollison, Robert D, 2001. "The Interest-Group Theory of Government: Problems and Prospects," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2-3), pages 465-72.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:copoec:v:14:y:2003:i:2:p:95-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.