Learning of equilibria by a population with minimal information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John C. Harsanyi & Reinhard Selten, 1988. "A General Theory of Equilibrium Selection in Games," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262582384, March.
- Crawford, Vincent P, 1974. "Learning the Optimal Strategy in a Zero-Sum Game," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(5), pages 885-891, September.
- Young, H Peyton, 1993. "The Evolution of Conventions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 57-84, January.
- Eichberger, J. & Haller, H. & Milne, F., 1993.
"Naive Bayesian learning in 2 x 2 matrix games,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 69-90, September.
- Eichberger, J. & Haller, H.H. & Milne, F., 1990. "Naive Bayesian Learning in 2 x 2 Matrix Games," Discussion Paper 1990-71, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Haller, J.E. & Milne, F., 1990. "Naive Bayesian Learning In 2 X 2 Matrix Games," Papers 9071, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Kandori, Michihiro & Mailath, George J & Rob, Rafael, 1993.
"Learning, Mutation, and Long Run Equilibria in Games,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 29-56, January.
- Kandori, M. & Mailath, G.J., 1991. "Learning, Mutation, And Long Run Equilibria In Games," Papers 71, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - John M. Olin Program.
- M. Kandori & G. Mailath & R. Rob, 1999. "Learning, Mutation and Long Run Equilibria in Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 500, David K. Levine.
- Dennis E. Smallwood & John Conlisk, 1979. "Product Quality in Markets Where Consumers are Imperfectly Informed," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 93(1), pages 1-23.
- Bjornerstedt, J. & Weibull, J.W., 1993. "Nash Equilibrium and Evolution by Imitation," DELTA Working Papers 93-23, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Samuelson, L., 1991. "How to Tremble if you Must," Working papers 9122, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Conlisk, John, 1993. "Adaptive tactics in games : Further solutions to the Crawford puzzle," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 51-68, September.
- Vega-Redondo Fernando, 1995.
"Expectations, Drift, and Volatility in Evolutionary Games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 391-412, November.
- Fernando Vega Redondo, 1994. "Expectations, drift and volatility in evolutionary games," Working Papers. Serie AD 1994-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Conlisk, John, 1993. "Adaptation in games : Two solutions to the Crawford puzzle," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 25-50, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brenner, Thomas & Witt, Ulrich, 2003. "Melioration learning in games with constant and frequency-dependent pay-offs," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 429-448, April.
- Salle, Isabelle & Seppecher, Pascal, 2016.
"Social Learning About Consumption,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(07), pages 1795-1825, October.
- Isabelle Salle & Pascal Seppecher, 2013. "Social Learning about Consumption," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-18, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, revised Sep 2013.
- Isabelle Salle & Pascal Seppecher, 2016. "Social Learning about Consumption," Post-Print hal-01110653, HAL.
- Isabelle Salle & Pascal Seppecher, 2013. "Social Learning about Consumption," Working Papers hal-00989233, HAL.
- Nikolaos Georgantzis & Aurora García Gallego, 2001. "Adaptive Behavior By Single-Product And Multiproduct Price Setting Firms In Experimental Markets," Working Papers. Serie AD 2001-13, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:82:y:2017:i:c:p:165-175 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:32:y:1997:i:1:p:1-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.