Naive Bayesian learning in 2 x 2 matrix games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Eichberger, J. & Haller, H.H. & Milne, F., 1990. "Naive Bayesian Learning in 2 x 2 Matrix Games," Discussion Paper 1990-71, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Haller, J.E. & Milne, F., 1990. "Naive Bayesian Learning In 2 X 2 Matrix Games," Papers 9071, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Haller, Hans, 1986. "Non-cooperative bargaining of N [ges] 3 players," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 11-13.
- Aumann, Robert J, 1987.
"Correlated Equilibrium as an Expression of Bayesian Rationality,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Robert J. Aumann, 2010. "Correlated Equilibrium as an expression of Bayesian Rationality," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000377, David K. Levine.
- R. Aumann, 2010. "Correlated Equilibrium as an expression of Bayesian Rationality," Levine's Bibliography 513, UCLA Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dawid, Herbert, 1997. "Learning of equilibria by a population with minimal information," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Gonzalo Olcina Vauteren & Amparo Urbano Salvador, 1993. "INTROSPECTION AND EQUILIBRIUM SELECTION IN 2x2 MATRIX GAMES," Working Papers. Serie AD 1993-01, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Siegfried Berninghaus & Hans Haller & Alexander Outkin, 2006.
"Neural networks and contagion,"
Revue d'économie industrielle,
De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 11-11.
- Berninghaus, Siegfried & Haller, Hans & Outkin, Alexander, 2005. "Neural Networks and Contagion," Papers 05-35, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Berninghaus, Siegfried K. & Haller, Hans & Outkin, Alexander, 2005. "Neural Networks and Contagion," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 05-35, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Berninghaus, Siegfried K. & Schwalbe, Ulrich, 1996. "Evolution, interaction, and Nash equilibria," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 57-85, January.
- Iñarra García, María Elena & Laruelle, Annick & Zuazo Garín, Peio, 2012. "Games with perceptions," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2012-64, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Eichberger, Jurgen & Kelsey, David, 2000. "Non-Additive Beliefs and Strategic Equilibria," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 183-215, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:22:y:1993:i:1:p:69-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.