Inflation Stabilization, Fiscal Deficits, and Public Debt Management in Poland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Sweder van Wijnbergen & Nina Budina, 1999. "Inflation Stabilization, Fiscal Deficits and Public Debt Management in Poland," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-022/2, Tinbergen Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlos A. Végh Gramont & Ratna Sahay, 1995. "Inflation and Stabilization in Transition Economies; A Comparison with Market Economies," IMF Working Papers 95/8, International Monetary Fund.
- Bas Van Aarle & Nina Budina, 1996. "Currency substitution and seignorage in eastern europe," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(3), pages 279-298.
- Carlos A. Végh Gramont & Ratna Sahay, 1995.
"Dollarization in Transition Economies; Evidence and Policy Implications,"
IMF Working Papers
95/96, International Monetary Fund.
- Sahay, Ratna & Vegh, Carlos, 1995. "Dollarization in transition economies: Evidence and policy implications," MPRA Paper 20490, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buiter, Willem H., 1996.
"Aspects of Fiscal Performance in some Transition Economies under Fund-supported Programs,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1535, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1997. "Aspects of Fiscal Performance in Some Transition Economies Under Fund-Supported Programs," IMF Working Papers 97/31, International Monetary Fund.
- W.H. Buiter, 1997. "Aspects of Fiscal Performance in Some Transition Economies Under Fund-Supported Programs," CEP Discussion Papers dp0333, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Buiter, Willem H., 1997. "Aspects of fiscal performance in some transition economies under fund-supported programs," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20353, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ritu Anand & Sweder van Wijnbergen, 1988. "Inflation, External Debt and Financial Sector Reform: A Quantitative Approach To Consistent Fiscal Policy With An Application to Turkey," NBER Working Papers 2731, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Boswijk, H., 1994. "Testing for an unstable root in conditional and structural error correction models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 37-60, July.
- Timothy D. Lane, 1991. "Inflation Stabilization and Economic Transformation in Poland; The First Year," IMF Working Papers 91/70, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hisali, Eria, 2010. "Fiscal policy consistency and implications for macroeconomic aggregates: the case of Uganda," Research Reports 102489, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Hisali, Eria, 2010. "Fiscal policy consistency and its implications for macroeconomic aggregates: The case of Uganda," Research Series 113615, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Mikek, Peter, 2008. "Alternative monetary policies and fiscal regime in new EU members," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 335-353, December.
- Green, Christopher J. & Holmes, Mark J. & Kowalski, Tadeusz, 2001. "Poland: a successful transition to budget sustainability?," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 161-183, June.
More about this item
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:29:y:2001:i:2:p:293-309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.