Sustainability-driven entrepreneurship: Principles of organization design
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oliver E. Williamson, 1967. "Hierarchical Control and Optimum Firm Size," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75, pages 123-123.
- Giles Atkinson, 2000. "Measuring Corporate Sustainability," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(2), pages 235-252.
- Cohen, Boyd & Winn, Monika I., 2007. "Market imperfections, opportunity and sustainable entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 29-49, January.
- Sarason, Yolanda & Dean, Tom & Dillard, Jesse F., 2006. "Entrepreneurship as the nexus of individual and opportunity: A structuration view," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 286-305, May.
- Gartner, William B., 1993. "Words lead to deeds: Towards an organizational emergence vocabulary," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 231-239, May.
- O'Hara, Sabine U., 1997. "Toward a sustaining production theory," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 141-154, February.
- Figge, Frank & Hahn, Tobias, 2004. "Sustainable Value Added--measuring corporate contributions to sustainability beyond eco-efficiency," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 173-187, February.
- Dean, Thomas J. & McMullen, Jeffery S., 2007. "Toward a theory of sustainable entrepreneurship: Reducing environmental degradation through entrepreneurial action," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 50-76, January.
- Orton, James Douglas, 1997. "From inductive to iterative grounded theory: Zipping the gap between process theory and process data," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 419-438, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simone Cristina Silva Moraes & Pedro Luiz De Oliveira Costa Neto & Irenilza De Alencar NÃ¤Ã¤s & Luis Mauricio Resende, 2016. "Management of the productive fishing conglomerate in the Amazonas State: the challenge through the sustainability viewpoint," World Review of Entrepreneurship, Management and Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 12(2/3), pages 363-376.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2015.
"A Review of the Circular Economy and its Implementation,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9611, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heshmati, Almas, 2016. "A Review of the Circular Economy and its Implementation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 431, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Fragoso, Rui Manuel de Sousa, 2015. "Habitat Features and Strategies for the Sustainable Development in the Alentejo Region," Brazilian Journal of Rural Economy and Sociology (RESR), Sociedade Brasileira de Economia e Sociologia Rural, vol. 53.
- Swanson, Kristen K. & DeVereaux, Constance, 2017. "A theoretical framework for sustaining culture: Culturally sustainable entrepreneurship," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 78-88.
- Dhahri, Sabrine & Omri, Anis, 2018. "Entrepreneurship Contribution to the Three Pillars of Sustainable Development: What Does the Evidence Really Say?," MPRA Paper 84504, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Jan 2018.
- Linda Bergset, 2015. "The Rationality and Irrationality of Financing Green Start-Ups," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(4), pages 1-26, November.
- Céline Bérard & Séverine Saleilles, 2016. "Sustainability-driven entrepreneurship and high-growth SME: How to combine Davids’ and Goliaths’ worlds?," Post-Print halshs-01459141, HAL.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:147:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2938-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- E. Sardianou & I. Kostakis & R. Mitoula & V. Gkaragkani & E. Lalioti & E. Theodoropoulou, 2016. "Understanding the entrepreneurs’ behavioural intentions towards sustainable tourism: a case study from Greece," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 857-879, June.
- Muñoz, Pablo & Dimov, Dimo, 2015. "The call of the whole in understanding the development of sustainable ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 632-654.
- Alexander Chepurenko, 2015. "Entrepreneurship Theory: New Challenges and Future Prospects," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 9(2), pages 44-57.
- repec:eur:ejmsjr:215 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lorraine Uhlaner & Marta Berent-Braun & Ronald Jeurissen & Gerrit Wit, 2012. "Beyond Size: Predicting Engagement in Environmental Management Practices of Dutch SMEs," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 109(4), pages 411-429, September.
- repec:eee:jbvent:v:32:y:2017:i:5:p:569-587 is not listed on IDEAS
- Donald Kuratko & Michael Morris & Minet Schindehutte, 2015. "Understanding the dynamics of entrepreneurship through framework approaches," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 1-13, June.
- Patricia Crifo & Vanina Forget & Sabrina Teyssier, 2012. "The price of unsustainability: An experiment with professional private equity investors," Working Papers hal-00757203, HAL.
- Gagnon, Mark A. & Heinrichs, Pamela A., 4. "Food Entrepreneur Sustainable Orientation And Firm Practices," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 4(4).
- Hall, Jeremy K. & Daneke, Gregory A. & Lenox, Michael J., 2010. "Sustainable development and entrepreneurship: Past contributions and future directions," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 439-448, September.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:452-:d:131048 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSustainable development Entrepreneurship Organization design Generative rules Perpetual reasoning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbvent:v:25:y:2010:i:5:p:510-523. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.