Psychological Distress is increasing among customer-facing retail employees: Evidence from 1997 to 2015
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:17:y:2010:i:2:p:97-108 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jouret:v:93:y:2017:i:1:p:96-119 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chris Warhurst & Dennis Nickson, 2007. "A new labour aristocracy? Aesthetic labour and routine interactive service," Work, Employment & Society, British Sociological Association, vol. 21(4), pages 785-798, December.
- Colwell, Peter F & Ramsland, Maxwell O, Jr, 2003. "Coping with Technological Change: The Case of Retail," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 47-63, January.
- Joël Le Bon & Dwight Merunka, 2006. "The impact of individual and managerial factors on salespeople's contribution to marketing intelligence activities," Post-Print hal-01822294, HAL.
- Laufer, Daniel & Coombs, W. Timothy, 2006. "How should a company respond to a product harm crisis? The role of corporate reputation and consumer-based cues," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 379-385.
- Verbeke, W.J.M.I. & Belschak, F.D. & Bakker, A.B. & Dietz, H.M.S., 2008. "When Intelligence is (Dys)Functional for Achieving Sales Performance," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-034-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Grégoire, Yany & Salle, Audrey & Tripp, Thomas M., 2015. "Managing social media crises with your customers: The good, the bad, and the ugly," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 173-182.
- Assaf, A. George & Barros, Carlos & Sellers-Rubio, Ricardo, 2011. "Efficiency determinants in retail stores: a Bayesian framework," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 283-292, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCustomer facing retail employees; Psychological distress; Trends of stress;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:89:y:2018:i:c:p:21-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.