The origins of policy ideas: The importance of think tanks in the enterprise policy process in the UK
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Huggins & Nicholas Williams, 2009. "Enterprise and Public Policy: A Review of Labour Government Intervention in the United Kingdom," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 27(1), pages 19-41, February.
- Philippe Van Cauwenberge & Heidi Vander Bauwhede & Bilitis Schoonjans, 2013. "An evaluation of public spending: the effectiveness of a government-supported networking program in Flanders," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 31(1), pages 24-38, February.
- Robert Huggins & Nicholas Williams, 2009. "Enterprise and public policy: a review of Labour government intervention in the United Kingdom," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 27(1), pages 19-41, February.
- Markku Sotarauta & Riina Pulkkinen, 2011.
"Institutional Entrepreneurship for Knowledge Regions: In Search of a Fresh Set of Questions for Regional Innovation Studies,"
Environment and Planning C,
, vol. 29(1), pages 96-112, February.
- Markku Sotarauta & Riina Pulkkinen, 2011. "Institutional entrepreneurship for knowledge regions: in search of a fresh set of questions for regional innovation studies," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(1), pages 96-112, February.
- T. Lawrence & R. Suddaby & B. Leca, 2011. "Institutional work - Re-focusing institutional studies of organization," Post-Print hal-00802293, HAL.
- Castaño, María-Soledad & Méndez, María-Teresa & Galindo, Miguel-Ángel, 2015. "The effect of social, cultural, and economic factors on entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1496-1500.
- David Pickernell & Christine Atkinson & Christopher Miller, 2015. "Government SME intervention policy: perception is 9/10ths of the truth?," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(1), pages 4-8, February.
- Lenihan, Helena, 2011. "Enterprise policy evaluation: Is there a 'new' way of doing it?," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 323-332, November.
- Francis J. Greene & Kevin F. Mole & David J. Storey, 2004. "Does More Mean Worse? Three Decades of Enterprise Policy in the Tees Valley," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 41(7), pages 1207-1228, June.
- Norin Arshed & Sara Carter & Colin Mason, 2014. "The ineffectiveness of entrepreneurship policy: is policy formulation to blame?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 639-659, October.
- Philippe Van Cauwenberge & Heidi Vander Bauwhede & Bilitis Schoonjans, 2013. "An Evaluation of Public Spending: The Effectiveness of a Government-Supported Networking Program in Flanders," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 31(1), pages 24-38, February.
- Robert Blackburn & Monder Ram, 2006. "Fix or fixation? The contributions and limitations of entrepreneurship and small firms to combating social exclusion," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 73-89, January.
- Julie Battilana & Bernard Leca & Eva Boxenbaum, 2009. "How actors change institutions : Towards a theory of institutional entrepreneurship," Post-Print hal-00576509, HAL.
- Craft, Jonathan & Howlett, Michael, 2012. "Policy formulation, governance shifts and policy influence: location and content in policy advisory systems," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(02), pages 79-98, August.
- J. Battilana & B. Leca & E. Boxenbaum, 2009. "Agency and Institutions: A Review on Institutional Entrepreneurship," Post-Print hal-00802301, HAL.
- Norin Arshed & Colin Mason & Sara Carter, 2016. "Exploring the disconnect in policy implementation: A case of enterprise policy in England," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 34(8), pages 1582-1611, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEnterprise policy; Entrepreneurship; Ineffectiveness; Institutional theory; Think tanks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:71:y:2017:i:c:p:74-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.