Assembling resources when forming a new business
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas Dew & Saras Sarasvathy, 2007. "Innovations, Stakeholders & Entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 267-283.
- Jay B. Barney, 1986. "Strategic Factor Markets: Expectations, Luck, and Business Strategy," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 1231-1241.
- Hoang, Ha & Antoncic, Bostjan, 2003. "Network-based research in entrepreneurship: A critical review," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, pages 165-187.
- Pettigrew, Andrew M., 1997. "What is a processual analysis?," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, pages 337-348.
- Dawson, Patrick, 1997. "In at the deep end: Conducting processual research on organisational change," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, pages 389-405.
- Read, Stuart & Song, Michael & Smit, Willem, 2009. "A meta-analytic review of effectuation and venture performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, pages 573-587.
- Jack, Sarah L., 2010. "Approaches to studying networks: Implications and outcomes," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, pages 120-137.
- Hakansson, Hakan & Ford, David, 2002. "How should companies interact in business networks?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 133-139, February.
- Luis Araujo & Anna Dubois & Lars-Erik Gadde, 2003. "The Multiple Boundaries of the Firm," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(5), pages 1255-1277, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Natasha Evers & James A. Cunningham & Thomas Hoholm, 2016. "International entrepreneurship in universities: Context, emergence and actors," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 285-295, September.
- Lars Huemer & Andrea Furlan, 2013. "Value logic interactions: perspectives on logistics service provider-client relationships," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(1), pages 35-51.
- Renato Fiocca & Ivan Snehota & Chiara Cantù, 2013. "Inter and intra organisational consequences of business relationships," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(1), pages 9-12.
- Kurnia, Sherah & Choudrie, Jyoti & Mahbubur, Rahim Md & Alzougool, Basil, 2015. "E-commerce technology adoption: A Malaysian grocery SME retail sector study," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, pages 1906-1918.
- John Stayton & Vincent Mangematin, 2016. "Startup time, innovation and organizational emergence: A study of USA-based international technology ventures," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 373-409, September.
- Irene Lehto, 2015. "International entrepreneurial selling as construction of international opportunities," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 277-302, September.
- Gerschewski, Stephan & Rose, Elizabeth L. & Lindsay, Valerie J., 2015. "Understanding the drivers of international performance for born global firms: An integrated perspective," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, pages 558-575.
- Olga Mikhailova & Per Ingvar Olsen, 2016. "Internationalization of an academic invention through successive science-business networks: The case of TAVI," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 441-471, September.
- Daniela Andreini & Giuseppe Pedeliento, 2013. "B2B vs. B2C: an empirical attempt to bridge the gap," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(1), pages 73-96.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness networks; Car industry; Case study; Resource combining; Resource interaction; New business ventures;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:65:y:2012:i:2:p:220-229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.