Managing interaction for learning and value creation in exchange relationships
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- García-Jurado & Valenciano & Winter, 1998. "Preface," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 84(0), pages 0, December.
- Boyle, Brett A. & Dwyer, F. Robert, 1995. "Power, bureaucracy, influence, and performance: Their relationships in industrial distribution channels," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 189-200, March.
- G. Mitra & I. Maros & A. Sciomachen, 1998. "Preface," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 81(0), pages 0, June.
- Chetty, S. & Eriksson, K., 2002. "Mutual commitment and experiential knowledge in mature international business relationship," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 305-324, June.
- Bello, Daniel C. & Lohtia, Ritu & Dant, Shirish P., 1999. "Collaborative Relationships for Component Development: The Role of Strategic Issues, Production Costs, and Transaction Costs," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 15-31, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:intman:v:23:y:2017:i:3:p:227-241 is not listed on IDEAS
- Theißen, Sebastian & Spinler, Stefan, 2014. "Strategic analysis of manufacturer-supplier partnerships: An ANP model for collaborative CO2 reduction management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(2), pages 383-397.
- Rossi, Cesare & Cricelli, Livio & Grimaldi, Michele & Greco, Marco, 2016. "The strategic assessment of intellectual capital assets: An application within Terradue Srl," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1598-1603.
More about this item
KeywordsValue creation; Value-creation initiatives; Exchange relationships; Resource interaction; Inter-organizational management; Seafood industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:65:y:2012:i:2:p:128-136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.