Understanding consumer services buyers based upon their purchase channel
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Weitzman, Martin L, 1979. "Optimal Search for the Best Alternative," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 641-654, May.
- Moorthy, Sridhar & Ratchford, Brian T & Talukdar, Debabrata, 1997. " Consumer Information Search Revisited: Theory and Empirical Analysis," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(4), pages 263-277, March.
- Urbany, Joel E, 1986. " An Experimental Examination of the Economics of Information," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(2), pages 257-271, September.
- Gurumurthy Kalyanaram & Russell S. Winer, 1995. "Empirical Generalizations from Reference Price Research," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(3_supplem), pages 161-169.
- Bill Doolin & Stuart Dillon & Fiona Thompson & James L. Corner, 2005. "Perceived Risk, the Internet Shopping Experience and Online Purchasing Behavior: A New Zealand Perspective," Journal of Global Information Management (JGIM), IGI Global, vol. 13(2), pages 66-88, April.
- Biswas, Dipayan, 2004. "Economics of information in the Web economy: Towards a new theory?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(7), pages 724-733, July.
- Janiszewski, Chris & Lichtenstein, Donald R, 1999. " A Range Theory Account of Price Perception," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(4), pages 353-368, March.
- George J. Stigler, 1961. "The Economics of Information," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69, pages 213-213.
- Liu, Yuping, 2003. "Developing a Scale to Measure the Interactivity of Websites," Journal of Advertising Research, Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(02), pages 207-216, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Noelia Oses & Jon Kepa Gerrikagoitia & Aurkene Alzua, 2016. "Evidence of hotels’ dynamic pricing patterns on an Internet distribution channel: the case study of the Basque Country’s hotels in 2013–2014," Information Technology & Tourism, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 365-394, January.
More about this item
KeywordsBrand loyalty Consumer services Information search Internet buying Purchase channels Purchase frequency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:64:y:2011:i:6:p:543-550. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.