Institutional environment and firms' sources of financial capital in Central and Eastern Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Aghion & Mark Schankerman, 1999.
"Competition, entry and the social returns to infrastructure in transition economies,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 7(1), pages 79-101, March.
- Aghion, Philippe & Schankerman, Mark, 1999. "Competition, Entry, and the Social Returns to Infrastructure in Transition Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 2052, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anand, Jaideep & Brenes, Estaban R. & Karnani, Aneel & Rodriquez, Arnoldo, 2006. "Strategic responses to economic liberalization in emerging economies: Lessons from experience," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 365-371, March.
- repec:mfj:journl:v:3:y:1999:i:3:p:41-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hung, Shih-Chang, 2005. "The plurality of institutional embeddedness as a source of organizational attention differences," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(11), pages 1543-1551, November.
- Silva, Francisca & Majluf, Nicolás, 2008. "Does family ownership shape performance outcomes?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(6), pages 609-614, June.
- Clemens, Bruce W. & Douglas, Thomas J., 2005. "Understanding strategic responses to institutional pressures," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(9), pages 1205-1213, September.
- Aggarwal, Reena & Rivoli, Pietra, 1991. "Evaluating the costs of raising capital through an initial public offering," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 6(5), pages 351-361, September.
- Ranko Jelic & Richard Briston & Chris Mallin, 1999. "Gambling Banks and Firm Financing in Transition Economies," Multinational Finance Journal, Multinational Finance Journal, vol. 3(4), pages 253-282, December.
- Levy, Brian & Spiller, Pablo T, 1994. "The Institutional Foundations of Regulatory Commitment: A Comparative Analysis of Telecommunications Regulation," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 201-246, October.
- Klaus E Meyer & Mike W Peng, 2005. "Probing theoretically into Central and Eastern Europe: transactions, resources, and institutions," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 36(6), pages 600-621, November.
- Roth, Kendall & Kostova, Tatiana, 2003. "Organizational coping with institutional upheaval in transition economies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 314-330, November.
- Mike Peng & Jessie Zhou, 2005. "How Network Strategies and Institutional Transitions Evolve in Asia," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 321-336, December.
- Klaus E Meyer, 2001. "Institutions, Transaction Costs, and Entry Mode Choice in Eastern Europe," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 32(2), pages 357-367, June.
- Luo, Xueming & Zhou, Lianxi & Liu, Sandra S., 2005. "Entrepreneurial firms in the context of China's transition economy: an integrative framework and empirical examination," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 277-284, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bbz:fcpbbr:v:11:y:2014:i:4:p:53-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- Curtiss, Jarmila, 2012. "Determinants of Financial Capital Use: Review of theories and implications for rural businesses," Factor Markets Working Papers 123, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Nuno Rosa Reis & Fernando Ribeiro Serra & Benny Kramer Costa, 2013. "Understanding the footprint of the RBV in International Business studies: The last twenty years of research," Working Papers 96, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:121-144 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Fernando A. Ribeiro Serra & Benny Kramer Costa, 2011. "The RBV in International Business Studies: A bibliometric study of Barney?s (1991) contribution to the field," Working Papers 82, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Curtiss, Jarmila, 2012. "Determinants of Financial Capital Use: Review of theories and implications for rural businesses," Working Papers 122846, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Fonseka, M.M. & Colombage, Sisira R.N. & Tian, Gao-Liang, 2014. "Effects of regulator's announcements, information asymmetry and ownership changes on private equity placements: Evidence from China," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 126-149.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial capital Institutional environment Network Transition economies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:64:y:2011:i:4:p:371-376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.