Low socioeconomic class and consumer complexity expectations for new product technology
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- McCracken, Grant, 1986. " Culture and Consumption: A Theoretical Account of the Structure and Movement of the Cultural Meaning of Consumer Goods," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 71-84, June.
- Moreau, C Page & Markman, Arthur B & Lehmann, Donald R, 2001. " "What Is It?" Categorization Flexibility and Consumers' Responses to Really New Products," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(4), pages 489-498, March.
- Weidner, Kelly L. & Rosa, José Antonio & Viswanathan, Madhu, 2010. "Marketing to subsistence consumers: Lessons from practice," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(6), pages 559-569, June.
- Oliver, Richard L. & Winer, Russell S., 1987. "A framework for the formation and structure of consumer expectations: Review and propositions," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 469-499, December.
- Gregan-Paxton, Jennifer & John, Deborah Roedder, 1997. " Consumer Learning by Analogy: A Model of Internal Knowledge Transfer," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(3), pages 266-284, December.
- Bruner, Gordon II & Kumar, Anand, 2005. "Explaining consumer acceptance of handheld Internet devices," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 553-558, May.
- Fred D. Davis & Richard P. Bagozzi & Paul R. Warshaw, 1989. "User Acceptance of Computer Technology: A Comparison of Two Theoretical Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(8), pages 982-1003, August.
- Natalie Ross Adkins & Julie L. Ozanne, 2005. "The Low Literate Consumer," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(1), pages 93-105, June.
- Coleman, Richard P, 1983. " The Continuing Significance of Social Class to Marketing," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(3), pages 265-280, December.
- Bettman, James R & Park, C Whan, 1980. " Effects of Prior Knowledge and Experience and Phase of the Choice Process on Consumer Decision Processes: A Protocol Analysis," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(3), pages 234-248, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:30:y:2013:i:1:p:83-97 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:95:y:2019:i:c:p:128-142 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAdoption of new product technology Complexity expectation Subsistence markets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:63:y:2010:i:6:p:538-547. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.