Self and collective interest in business relationships
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Desirée Blankenburg Holm & Kent Eriksson & Jan Johanson, 1996. "Business Networks and Cooperation in International Business Relationships," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 27(5), pages 1033-1053, December.
- Joshi, Ashwin W. & Arnold, Stephen J., 1998. "How relational norms affect compliance in industrial buying," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 105-114, February.
- Geyskens, I. & Steenkamp, J.E.B.M. & Scheer, L.K. & Kumar, N., 1996. "The effects of trust and interdependence on relationship commitment : A trans-Atlantic study," Other publications TiSEM ef7c8d6c-963d-4ee7-8576-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Medlin, Christopher J. & Aurifeille, Jacques-Marie & Quester, Pascale G., 2005. "A collaborative interest model of relational coordination and empirical results," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 214-222, February.
- Håkansson, Håkan & Snehota, Ivan, 1989. "No business is an island: The network concept of business strategy," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 187-200.
- Desirée Blankenburg Holm & Kent Eriksson & Jan Johanson, 1996. "Business Networks and Cooperation in International Business Relationships," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 27(4), pages 1033-1053, December.
- Harrison, Debbie & Easton, Geoff, 2002. "Patterns of actor response to environmental change," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(7), pages 545-552, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiu-Hao Ding & Rui-Hua Huang & Dong-Lin Liu, 2012. "Resource allocation for open and hidden learning in learning alliances," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 103-127, March.
- Ding, Xiu-Hao & Huang, Rui-Hua, 2010. "Effects of knowledge spillover on inter-organizational resource sharing decision in collaborative knowledge creation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(3), pages 949-959, March.
- Gagalyuk, Taras & Hanf, Jon Henrich, 2010. "Success For The Whole Food Chain: Testing The Model Of Network Success In Ukraine," 50st Annual Conference, Braunschweig, Germany, September 29-October 1, 2010 93944, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Gagalyuk, Taras, 2012. "Goal achievement in supply chain networks: A study of the Ukrainian agri-food business," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 64, number 64.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:59:y:2006:i:7:p:858-865. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.