Situational influences on consumers' attitudes and behavior
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- Sheppard, Blair H & Hartwick, Jon & Warshaw, Paul R, 1988. " The Theory of Reasoned Action: A Meta-analysis of Past Research with Recommendations for Modifications and Future Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 325-343, December.
- Russell, James A & Mehrabian, Albert, 1976. " Environmental Variables in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 62-63, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:38:y:2017:i:c:p:177-185 is not listed on IDEAS
- Walker, Matthew & Heere, Bob, 2011. "Consumer Attitudes toward Responsible Entities in Sport (CARES): Scale development and model testing," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 153-166, May.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:19:y:2012:i:4:p:445-456 is not listed on IDEAS
- Collier, Joel E. & Moore, Robert S. & Horky, Alisha & Moore, Melissa L., 2015. "Why the little things matter: Exploring situational influences on customers' self-service technology decisions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 703-710.
- Walsh, Gianfranco & Shiu, Edward & Hassan, Louise M. & Michaelidou, Nina & Beatty, Sharon E., 2011. "Emotions, store-environmental cues, store-choice criteria, and marketing outcomes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(7), pages 737-744, July.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:17:y:2010:i:3:p:205-215 is not listed on IDEAS
- Burton, Suzan & Hoek, Janet & Nesbit, Paul & Khan, Aila, 2015. "“Smoking is bad, it's not cool…yet I'm still doing it”: Cues for tobacco consumption in a ‘dark’ market," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(10), pages 2067-2074.
- repec:ksb:journl:v:10:y:2017:p:101-130 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liselot Hudders & Mario Pandelaere, 2012. "The Silver Lining of Materialism: The Impact of Luxury Consumption on Subjective Well-Being," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 411-437, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:58:y:2005:i:4:p:518-525. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.