Diversification benefits and persistence of US-based global bond funds
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Judith Chevalier & Glenn Ellison, 1999.
"Are Some Mutual Fund Managers Better Than Others? Cross-Sectional Patterns in Behavior and Performance,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 54(3), pages 875-899, 06.
- Judith Chevalier & Glenn Ellison, 1996. "Are Some Mutual Funds Managers Better Than Others? Cross-Sectional Patterns in Behavior and Performance," NBER Working Papers 5852, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gallo, John G. & Lockwood, Larry J. & Swanson, Peggy E., 1997. "The performance of international bond funds," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 17-35.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Chou, Ray Y. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1992. "ARCH modeling in finance : A review of the theory and empirical evidence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 5-59.
- Chang, Eric C. & Huang, Roger D., 1990. "Time-Varying Return and Risk in the Corporate Bond Market," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(03), pages 323-340, September.
- Carl Ackermann & Richard McEnally & David Ravenscraft, 1999. "The Performance of Hedge Funds: Risk, Return, and Incentives," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(3), pages 833-874, 06.
- Detzler, Miranda Lam, 1999. "The performance of global bond mutual funds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 1195-1217, August.
- William F. Maxwell, 1998. "The January Effect in the Corporate Bond Market: A Systematic Examination," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 27(2), Summer.
- Delroy M. Hunter & David P. Simon, 2005. "A Conditional Assessment of the Relationships between the Major World Bond Markets," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 11(4), pages 463-482.
- Chang, Eric & Eun, Cheol S. & Kolodny, Richard, 1995. "International diversification through closed-end country funds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(7), pages 1237-1263, October.
- Cumby, Robert E & Glen, Jack D, 1990. " Evaluating the Performance of International Mutual Funds," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(2), pages 497-521, June.
- Elton, Edwin J & Gruber, Martin J & Rentzler, Joel C, 1987. "Professionally Managed, Publicly Traded Commodity Funds," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 60(2), pages 175-99, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:30:y:2006:i:10:p:2767-2786. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.