The Short and Long Term Performance Persistence in the Central European Banking Industry
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jennifer Carpenter & Anthony Lynch, 1998.
"Survivorship Bias and Attrition Effects in Measures of Performance Persistence,"
New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires
98-077, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Carpenter, Jennifer N. & Lynch, Anthony W., 1999. "Survivorship bias and attrition effects in measures of performance persistence," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 337-374, December.
- Dariusz Filip, 2011. "Performance Persistence of Equity Funds in Hungary," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 5(1), March.
- Tonks, Ian, 2002.
"Performance Persistence of Pension Fund Managers,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002
175, Royal Economic Society.
- Steri, Roberto & Giorgino, Marco & Viviani, Diego, 2009. "The Italian hedge funds industry: An empirical analysis of performance and persistence," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 75-91, February.
- Goddard, John & Liu, Hong & Molyneux, Philip & Wilson, John O.S., 2011.
"The persistence of bank profit,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 2881-2890, November.
- Collinet, Lance & Firer, Colin, 2003. "Characterising persistence of performance amongst South African general equity unit trusts," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 523-538, December.
- Daniel Capocci, 2002. "An Analysis of Hedge Fund Performance," Finance 0210001, EconWPA.
- Prather, Laurie & Bertin, William J. & Henker, Thomas, 2004. "Mutual fund characteristics, managerial attributes, and fund performance," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 305-326.
- Deaves, Richard, 2004. "Data-conditioning biases, performance, persistence and flows: The case of Canadian equity funds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 673-694, March.
- William N. Goetzmann & Stephen J. Brown, 2005.
Yale School of Management Working Papers
ysm451, Yale School of Management.
- Fletcher, Jonathan & Forbes, David, 2002. "An exploration of the persistence of UK unit trust performance," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(5), pages 475-493, December.
- Berger, Allen N. & Bonime, Seth D. & Covitz, Daniel M. & Hancock, Diana, 2000.
"Why are bank profits so persistent? The roles of product market competition, informational opacity, and regional/macroeconomic shocks,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 1203-1235, July.
- Allen N. Berger & Seth D. Bonime & Daniel M. Covitz & Diana Hancock, 1999. "Why are bank profits so persistent: the roles of product market competition, informational opacity, and regional/macroeconomic shocks," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-28, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Huij, Joop & Verbeek, Marno, 2007. "Cross-sectional learning and short-run persistence in mutual fund performance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 973-997, March.
- Philpot, James & Hearth, Douglas & Rimbey, James, 2000. "Performance persistence and management skill in nonconventional bond mutual funds," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 247-258, 00.
- Bao, Jack & Edmans, Alex, 2009. "Do Investment Banks Have Skill? Performance Persistence of M&A Advisors," Working Paper Series 2009-14, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Agarwal, Vikas & Naik, Narayan Y., 2000. "Multi-Period Performance Persistence Analysis of Hedge Funds," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(03), pages 327-342, September.
- Cuthbertson, Keith & Nitzsche, Dirk & O'Sullivan, Niall, 2008. "UK mutual fund performance: Skill or luck?," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 613-634, September.
- Polwitoon, Sirapat & Tawatnuntachai, Oranee, 2006. "Diversification benefits and persistence of US-based global bond funds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 2767-2786, October.
- Michelle Clark Neely & David C. Wheelock, 1997. "Why does bank performance vary across states?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 27-40.
- Capocci, Daniel & Hubner, Georges, 2004. "Analysis of hedge fund performance," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 55-89, January.
- Martina Bers & Jeff Madura, 2000. "Why Does Performance Persistence Vary Among Closed-End Funds?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 17(2), pages 127-147, August.
- Carhart, Mark M, 1997. " On Persistence in Mutual Fund Performance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 57-82, March.
- Mariarosaria Agostino & Leone Leonida & Francesco Trivieri, 2005. "Profits persistence and ownership: evidence from the Italian banking sector," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(14), pages 1615-1621.
- William Droms & David Walker, 2006. "Performance persistence of fixed income mutual funds," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 30(3), pages 347-355, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wyz:journl:id:224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcin Staniewski)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.