Do Investment Banks Have Skill? Performance Persistence of M&A Advisors
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krzysztof Jackowicz & Oskar Kowalewski & Łukasz Kozłowski, 2011. "The Short and Long Term Performance Persistence in the Central European Banking Industry," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 5(4), December.
- De Jong, Abe & Ongena, Steven & van der Poel, Marieke, 2010.
"The international diversification of banks and the value of their cross-border M&A advice,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7735, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- de Jong, A. & Ongena, S. & van der Poel, M., 2010. "The International Diversification of Banks and the Value of their Cross-Border M&A Advice," Discussion Paper 2010-24, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:ohidic:2009-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdohsus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .