An analysis of import protection as export promotion under economies of scale
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 1991. "Game Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061414, January.
- Brander, James A., 1995. "Strategic trade policy," Handbook of International Economics,in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 27, pages 1395-1455 Elsevier.
- Krugman, Paul R., 1989. "Industrial organization and international trade," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 20, pages 1179-1223 Elsevier.
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1985.
"Export subsidies and international market share rivalry,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 83-100, February.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1984. "Export Subsidies and International Market Share Rivalry," NBER Working Papers 1464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barbara J. Spencer & James A. Brander, 1982. "Tariff Protection and Imperfect Competition," Working Papers 517, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Dixit, Avinash K, 1986. "Comparative Statics for Oligopoly," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 27(1), pages 107-122, February.
- Paul R. Krugman, 1984. "The U.S. Response to Foreign Industrial Targeting," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 15(1), pages 77-132.
- Brander, James A., 1981. "Intra-industry trade in identical commodities," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 1-14, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2013.
"A Win–Win–Win Tariff–Tax Reform under Imperfect Competition,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(5), pages 857-867, November.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2012. "A Win-Win-Win Tariff-Tax Reform under Imperfect Competition," Discussion Paper Series 83, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Feb 2012.
- Jinji, Naoto & Mizoguchi, Yoshihiro, 2016.
"Rules of origin and technology spillovers from foreign direct investment under international duopoly,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 47-60.
- Naoto Jinji & Yoshihiro Mizoguchi, 2015. "Rules of Origin and Technology Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment under International Duopoly," Discussion papers e-15-012, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- Jota Ishikawa & Hiroshi Mukunoki, 2008. "Effects of Multilateral Trade Liberalization on Prices," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 37-44, February.
- Kieun Shim & Kyonghwa Jeong, 2016. "Revenue-enhancing Trade Liberalization in a Differentiated Duopoly," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 561-573, May.
- Fujiwara, Kenji, 2014.
"Pareto-improving tariff-tax reforms under imperfect competition,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 12-20.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2013. "Pareto-improving tariff-tax reforms under imperfect competition," Discussion Paper Series 110, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Oct 2013.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:japwor:v:10:y:1998:i:2:p:199-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505557 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.