A fuzzy assessment method to airport waste management: A case study of Congonhas Airport, Brazil
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pitt, Michael & Smith, Andrew, 2003. "Waste management efficiency at UK airports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 103-111.
- Michael Pitt & Andrew Smith, 2003. "An assessment of waste management efficiency at BAA airports," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 421-431.
- Olfat, Laya & Amiri, Maghsoud & Bamdad Soufi, Jahanyar & Pishdar, Mahsa, 2016. "A dynamic network efficiency measurement of airports performance considering sustainable development concept: A fuzzy dynamic network-DEA approach," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 272-290.
- Chao, Ching-Cheng & Lirn, Taih-Cherng & Lin, Hung-Chun, 2017. "Indicators and evaluation model for analyzing environmental protection performance of airports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 61-70.
- Adler, Nicole & Martini, Gianmaria & Volta, Nicola, 2013. "Measuring the environmental efficiency of the global aviation fleet," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 82-100.
More about this item
KeywordsFuzzy modeling; Solid waste management; Airports; Systems based on fuzzy rules; Airport waste;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaitra:v:87:y:2020:i:c:s0969699720300156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-air-transport-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.