An assessment of the capacity and congestion levels at European airports
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Reynolds-Feighan, Aisling & Button, Kenneth J., 1999. "An Assessment of the Capacity and Congestion levels at European Airports," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa241, European Regional Science Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hamzawi, Salah G., 1992. "Lack of airport capacity: Exploration of alternative solutions," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 47-58, January.
- Balfour, John, 1994. "The changing role of regulation in European air transport liberalization," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 27-36.
- Kenneth Button, 1993. "Transport Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 56, September.
- Kenneth Button, 1993. "Transport, The Environment And Economic Policy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 69, September.
- Morrison, Steven A., 1987. "The equity and efficiency of runway pricing," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 45-60.
- Reynolds-Feighan, Aisling J & Feighan, Kieran J, 1997. "Airport Services and Airport Charging Systems: A Critical Review of The EU Common Framework," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 311-320, December.
- Alfred E. Kahn, 1988. "The Economics of Regulation: Principles and Institutions," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262610523, January.
- Kearney, C. & Favotto, I., 1993. "Peak Period Pricing in Australian Aviation: The Experience at Sydney's Kingsford Smith Airport," Papers e9323, Western Sydney - School of Business And Technology.
- William Vickrey, 1971. "Responsive Pricing of Public Utility Services," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 2(1), pages 337-346, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdel-Aty, Mohamed & Lee, Chris & Bai, Yuqiong & Li, Xin & Michalak, Martin, 2007. "Detecting periodic patterns of arrival delay," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 355-361.
- Pitt, Michael & Smith, Andrew, 2003. "Waste management efficiency at UK airports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 103-111.
- Fageda, Xavier & FernÃ¡ndez-Villadangos, Laura, 2009. "Triggering competition in the Spanish airline market: The role of airport capacity and low-cost carriers," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 36-40.
- Nombela, Gustavo & de Rus, Gines & Betancor, Ofelia, 2004. "Internalizing airport congestion," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, pages 323-331.
- Moshe Givoni & Piet Rietveld, 2006. "Choice of Aircraft Size - Explanations and Implications," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-113/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Akar, Gulsah, 2013. "Ground access to airports, case study: Port Columbus International Airport," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 25-31.
- Dennis, Nigel, 2000. "Scheduling issues and network strategies for international airline alliances," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 75-85.
- Givoni, Moshe & Rietveld, Piet, 2009. "Airline's choice of aircraft size - Explanations and implications," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 500-510, June.
- Schank, Joshua L., 2005. "Solving airside airport congestion: Why peak runway pricing is not working," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, pages 417-425.
- Nicolas Gruyer & Kevin Guittet, 2008. "A model of airport slot allocation with posted prices," Economics Working Papers 05, LEEA (air transport economics laboratory), ENAC (french national civil aviation school).
- Psaraki, Voula & Abacoumkin, Costas, 2002. "Access mode choice for relocated airports: the new Athens International Airport," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, pages 89-98.
- Sternberg, Alice & Carvalho, Diego & Murta, Leonardo & Soares, Jorge & Ogasawara, Eduardo, 2016. "An analysis of Brazilian flight delays based on frequent patterns," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 282-298.
- Nicolas Gruyer & Kevin Guittet, 2006. "A model of airport slot allocation with posted prices," Post-Print hal-01022231, HAL.
- KIyIldI, R. Koray & Karasahin, M., 2008. "The capacity analysis of the check-in unit of Antalya Airport using the fuzzy logic method," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 610-619, May.
- Zou, Bo & Hansen, Mark, 2014. "Flight delay impact on airfare and flight frequency: A comprehensive assessment," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 54-74.
- Aisling J. Reynolds-Feighan, 2001. "Air freight logistics," Open Access publications 10197/99, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Jorge, JosÃ©-Doramas & de Rus, GinÃ©s, 2004. "Costâ€“benefit analysis of investments in airport infrastructure:a practical approach," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 311-326.
- Kieran Feighan & Aisling J. Reynolds-Feighan, 2004. "An application of damage cost allocation for airport services in Ireland," Open Access publications 10197/2934, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
More about this item
KeywordsAirport infrastructure; Airport capacity; Congestion;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaitra:v:5:y:1999:i:3:p:113-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-air-transport-management/ .