An assessment of the capacity and congestion levels at European airports
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Reynolds-Feighan, Aisling & Button, Kenneth J., 1999. "An Assessment of the Capacity and Congestion levels at European Airports," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa241, European Regional Science Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hamzawi, Salah G., 1992. "Lack of airport capacity: Exploration of alternative solutions," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 47-58, January.
- Balfour, John, 1994. "The changing role of regulation in European air transport liberalization," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 27-36.
- Kenneth Button, 1993. "Transport Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 56.
- Kenneth Button, 1993. "Transport, The Environment And Economic Policy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 69.
- Morrison, Steven A., 1987. "The equity and efficiency of runway pricing," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 45-60, October.
- Reynolds-Feighan, Aisling J & Feighan, Kieran J, 1997. "Airport Services and Airport Charging Systems: A Critical Review of The EU Common Framework," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 311-320, December.
- Alfred E. Kahn, 1988. "The Economics of Regulation: Principles and Institutions," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262610523, January.
- Kearney, C. & Favotto, I., 1993. "Peak Period Pricing in Australian Aviation: The Experience at Sydney's Kingsford Smith Airport," Papers e9323, Western Sydney - School of Business And Technology.
- William Vickrey, 1971. "Responsive Pricing of Public Utility Services," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 2(1), pages 337-346, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdel-Aty, Mohamed & Lee, Chris & Bai, Yuqiong & Li, Xin & Michalak, Martin, 2007. "Detecting periodic patterns of arrival delay," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 355-361.
- Pitt, Michael & Smith, Andrew, 2003. "Waste management efficiency at UK airports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 103-111.
- Fageda, Xavier & FernÃ¡ndez-Villadangos, Laura, 2009. "Triggering competition in the Spanish airline market: The role of airport capacity and low-cost carriers," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 36-40.
- Nombela, Gustavo & de Rus, Gines & Betancor, Ofelia, 2004. "Internalizing airport congestion," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 323-331, December.
- Moshe Givoni & Piet Rietveld, 2006. "Choice of Aircraft Size - Explanations and Implications," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-113/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Akar, Gulsah, 2013. "Ground access to airports, case study: Port Columbus International Airport," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 25-31.
- Dennis, Nigel, 2000. "Scheduling issues and network strategies for international airline alliances," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 75-85.
- Givoni, Moshe & Rietveld, Piet, 2009. "Airline's choice of aircraft size - Explanations and implications," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 500-510, June.
- Schank, Joshua L., 2005. "Solving airside airport congestion: Why peak runway pricing is not working," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 417-425.
- Nicolas Gruyer & Kevin Guittet, 2008. "A model of airport slot allocation with posted prices," Economics Working Papers 05, LEEA (air transport economics laboratory), ENAC (french national civil aviation school).
- Psaraki, Voula & Abacoumkin, Costas, 2002. "Access mode choice for relocated airports: the new Athens International Airport," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 89-98.
- Sternberg, Alice & Carvalho, Diego & Murta, Leonardo & Soares, Jorge & Ogasawara, Eduardo, 2016. "An analysis of Brazilian flight delays based on frequent patterns," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 282-298.
- Nicolas Gruyer & Kevin Guittet, 2006. "A model of airport slot allocation with posted prices," Post-Print hal-01022231, HAL.
- KIyIldI, R. Koray & Karasahin, M., 2008. "The capacity analysis of the check-in unit of Antalya Airport using the fuzzy logic method," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 610-619, May.
- Zou, Bo & Hansen, Mark, 2014. "Flight delay impact on airfare and flight frequency: A comprehensive assessment," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 54-74.
- Aisling J. Reynolds-Feighan, 2001. "Air freight logistics," Open Access publications 10197/99, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Jorge, JosÃ©-Doramas & de Rus, GinÃ©s, 2004. "Costâ€“benefit analysis of investments in airport infrastructure:a practical approach," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 311-326.
- Kieran Feighan & Aisling J. Reynolds-Feighan, 2004. "An application of damage cost allocation for airport services in Ireland," Open Access publications 10197/2934, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
More about this item
KeywordsAirport infrastructure; Airport capacity; Congestion;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaitra:v:5:y:1999:i:3:p:113-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-air-transport-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.