Greek airports: Efficiency measurement and analysis of determinants
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Buchinsky, Moshe, 1994. "Changes in the U.S. Wage Structure 1963-1987: Application of Quantile Regression," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(2), pages 405-458, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gitto, Simone & Mancuso, Paolo, 2012. "Two faces of airport business: A non-parametric analysis of the Italian airport industry," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 39-42.
- Fragoudaki, Alexandra & Giokas, DimitriÎ¿s & Glyptou, Kyriaki, 2016. "Efficiency and productivity changes in Greek airports during the crisis years 2010â€“2014," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 306-315.
- Fragoudaki, Alexandra & Giokas, Dimitris, 2016. "Airport performance in a tourism receiving country: Evidence from Greece," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 80-89.
- Edgar Ferreira Damacena & Peter Fernandes Wanke & Henrique Luiz Correa, 2016. "Infrastructure expansion in Brazilian airports: slack analysis using a distance friction minimization approach," DECISION: Official Journal of the Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, Springer;Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, vol. 43(2), pages 181-198, June.
- Merkert, Rico & Assaf, A. George, 2015. "Using DEA models to jointly estimate service quality perception and profitability – Evidence from international airports," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 42-50.
- Örkcü, H. Hasan & Balıkçı, Cemal & Dogan, Mustafa Isa & Genç, Aşır, 2016. "An evaluation of the operational efficiency of turkish airports using data envelopment analysis and the Malmquist productivity index: 2009–2014 case," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 92-104.
- Martín, Juan Carlos & Rodríguez-Déniz, Héctor & Voltes-Dorta, Augusto, 2013. "Determinants of airport cost flexibility in a context of economic recession," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 70-84.
- See, Kok Fong & Li, Fei, 2015. "Total factor productivity analysis of the UK airport industry: A Hicks-Moorsteen index method," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 1-10.
- Voltes-Dorta, Augusto & Pagliari, Romano, 2012. "The impact of recession on airports' cost efficiency," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 211-222.
- Kan Tsui, Wai Hong & Balli, Hatice Ozer & Gilbey, Andrew & Gow, Hamish, 2014. "Operational efficiency of Asiaâ€“Pacific airports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 16-24.
- Pavlyuk, Dmitry, 2016. "Implication of spatial heterogeneity for airports' efficiency estimation," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 15-24.
- repec:eee:transa:v:101:y:2017:i:c:p:61-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pyrialakou, V. Dimitra & Karlaftis, Matthew G. & Michaelides, Panayotis G., 2012. "Assessing operational efficiency of airports with high levels of low-cost carrier traffic," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 33-36.
- Wanke, Peter & Barros, C.P. & Nwaogbe, Obioma R., 2016. "Assessing productive efficiency in Nigerian airports using Fuzzy-DEA," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 9-19.
More about this item
KeywordsAirport efficiency; Benchmarking; Data envelope analysis; Seasonal demand;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaitra:v:17:y:2011:i:2:p:140-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-air-transport-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.