Forecasting performance of seasonal cointegration models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Löf, Mårten & Lyhagen, Johan, 1999. "Forecasting performance of seasonal cointegration models," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 336, Stockholm School of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johansen, Soren & Schaumburg, Ernst, 1998. "Likelihood analysis of seasonal cointegration," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 301-339, November.
- Hylleberg, S. & Engle, R. F. & Granger, C. W. J. & Yoo, B. S., 1990.
"Seasonal integration and cointegration,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 215-238.
- Hyllerberg, S. & Engle, R.F. & Granger, C.W.J. & Yoo, B.S., 1988. "Seasonal Integration And Cointegration," Papers 0-88-2, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Hylleberg, S. & Engle, R.F. & Granger, C.W.J. & Yoo, B.S., 1988. "Seasonal, Integration And Cointegration," Papers 6-88-2, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Kunst, Robert & Neusser, Klaus, 1990. "Cointegration in a Macroeconomic System," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(4), pages 351-365, Oct.-Dec..
- Kunst, Robert M, 1993. "Seasonal Cointegration, Common Seasonals, and Forecasting Seasonal Series," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 761-776.
- Lee, Hahn S. & Siklos, Pierre L., 1995. "A note on the critical values for the maximum likelihood (seasonal) cointegration tests," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 137-145, August.
- Reimers, Hans-Eggert, 1997. "Forecasting of seasonal cointegrated processes," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 369-380, September.
- Kunst, Robert M, 1993. "Seasonal Cointegration in Macroeconomic Systems: Case Studies for Small and Large European Countries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 75(2), pages 325-330, May.
- Wells, John M., 1997. "Business Cycles, Seasonal Cycles, and Common Trends," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 443-469, July.
- Franses, Philip Hans & Kunst, Robert M, 1999.
" On the Role of Seasonal Intercepts in Seasonal Cointegration,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 61(3), pages 409-433, August.
- Franses, Philip Hans & Kunst, Robert M., 1995. "On the role of seasonal intercepts in seasonal cointegration," Economics Series 15, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Franses, Ph.H.B.F. & Kunst, R.M., 1998. "On the role of seasonal intercepts in seasonal cointegration," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 9820, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Lee, Hahn Shik, 1992. "Maximum likelihood inference on cointegration and seasonal cointegration," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1-3), pages 1-47.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mårten Löf & Johan Lyhagen, 2003.
"On seasonal error correction when the processes include different numbers of unit roots,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(5), pages 377-389.
- Lyhagen, Johan & Löf, Mårten, 2000. "On seasonal error correction when the processes include different numbers of unit roots," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 0418, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 15 Mar 2001.
- Darne, Olivier, 2004. "Seasonal cointegration for monthly data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 349-356, March.
- Nyblom, Jukka & Suomala, Jaakko, 2014. "Tests for real and complex unit roots in vector autoregressive models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 224-239.
- Ozlem Tasseven, 2009. "Seasonal Co-integration An Extension of the Johansen and Schaumburg Approach with an Exclusion Test," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 56(1), pages 39-53, March.
- Xu, Yun & Sheldon, Ian M., 2005. "Pricing to Market, (Seasonal) Cointegration and US Agricultural Exports," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19377, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:18:y:2002:i:1:p:31-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.