Service hours with asymmetric distributions of ideal service time
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Steven C. Salop, 1979. "Monopolistic Competition with Outside Goods," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 141-156, Spring.
- Tabuchi, T. & Thisse, J.-F., .
"Asymetric equilibria in spatial competition,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1151, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kay, J A & Morris, C N, 1987. "The Economic Efficiency of Sunday Trading Restrictions," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(2), pages 113-29, December.
- Stephen J. Ferris, 1988.
"Time, Space And Shopping: The Regulation Of Shopping Hours,"
Carleton Industrial Organization Research Unit (CIORU)
88-06, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Ferris, J Stephen, 1990. "Time, Space, and Shopping: The Regulation of Shopping Hours," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 171-87, Spring.
- Thum, Marcel & Weichenrieder, Alfons, 1997. "'Dinkies' and Housewives: The Regulation of Shopping Hours," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(4), pages 539-59.
- J Rouwendal & P Rietveld, 1999. "Prices and opening hours in the retail sector: welfare effects of restrictions on opening hours," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 31(11), pages 2003-2016, November.
- de Meza, David, 1984. "The Fourth Commandment: Is it Pareto Efficient?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(374), pages 379-83, June.
- Clemenz, Gerhard, 1990. "Non-sequential consumer search and the consequences of a deregulation of trading hours," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1323-1337, November.
- Inderst, Roman & Irmen, Andreas, 2001.
"Shopping Hours and Price Competition,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3001, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anderson, Simon P. & Goeree, Jacob K. & Ramer, Roald, 1997. "Location, Location, Location," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 102-127, November.
- Tanguay, Georges & Vallee, Luc & Lanoie, Paul, 1995. "Shopping Hours and Price Levels in the Retailing Industry: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 33(3), pages 516-24, July.
- Gerhard CLEMENZ, 1990. "Competition Via Shopping Hours: A Case For Regulation?," Vienna Economics Papers vie9005, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Waterson, Michael, 1990. "Product Differentiation and Profitability: An Asymmetric Model," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(2), pages 113-30, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:24:y:2006:i:4:p:763-771. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.