Competition Via Shopping Hours: A Case For Regulation?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Inderst, Roman & Irmen, Andreas, 2005. "Shopping hours and price competition," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 1105-1124, July.
- Elbert Dijkgraaf & Raymond Gradus, 2007. "Explaining Sunday Shop Policies," De Economist, Springer, vol. 155(2), pages 207-219, June.
- Kosfeld, Michael, 2002.
"Why shops close again: An evolutionary perspective on the deregulation of shopping hours,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 51-72, January.
- Kosfeld, M., 1999. "Why Shops Close Again : An Evolutionary Perspective on the Deregulation of Shopping Hours," Research Memorandum 776, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Yamada, Mai, 2014. "Opening Hours and Quality Choices," MPRA Paper 56066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tobias Wenzel, 2010. "Liberalization of Opening Hours with Free Entry," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 11, pages 511-526, November.
- Oz Shy & Rune Stenbacka, 2008.
"Price Competition, Business Hours and Shopping Time Flexibility,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(531), pages 1171-1195, August.
- Oz Shy & Rune Stenbacka, 2004. "Price Competition, Business Hours, and Shopping Time Flexibility," CIG Working Papers SP II 2004-14, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Hyewon Kim & Hiroaki Sandoh, 2015. "Socially Optimal Service hours with Special Offers," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 15-11, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Shy, Oz & Stenbacka, Rune, 2006. "Service hours with asymmetric distributions of ideal service time," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 763-771, July.
- Vitor Miguel Ribeiro, 2014. "Establishing a link between behavior ecconomics and two-sided markets," FEP Working Papers 538, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vie:viennp:vie9005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paper Administrator). General contact details of provider: http://www.univie.ac.at/vwl .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .