Competition Via Shopping Hours: A Case For Regulation?
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
- Inderst, Roman & Irmen, Andreas, 2005.
"Shopping hours and price competition,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 1105-1124, July.
- Inderst, Roman & Irmen, Andreas, 2001. "Shopping Hours and Price Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 3001, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Elbert Dijkgraaf & Raymond Gradus, 2007. "Explaining Sunday Shop Policies," De Economist, Springer, vol. 155(2), pages 207-219, June.
- Elbert Dijkgraaf & Raymond Gradus, 2004. "Explaining Sunday shop policies," Public Economics 0409003, EconWPA.
- Kosfeld, Michael, 2002. "Why shops close again: An evolutionary perspective on the deregulation of shopping hours," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 51-72, January.
- Kosfeld, M., 1999. "Why Shops Close Again : An Evolutionary Perspective on the Deregulation of Shopping Hours," Research Memorandum 776, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Yamada, Mai, 2014. "Opening Hours and Quality Choices," MPRA Paper 56066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tobias Wenzel, 2010. "Liberalization of Opening Hours with Free Entry," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 11, pages 511-526, November.
- Wenzel, Tobias, 2007. "Liberalization of Opening Hours with Free Entry," Ruhr Economic Papers 13, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Oz Shy & Rune Stenbacka, 2008. "Price Competition, Business Hours and Shopping Time Flexibility," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(531), pages 1171-1195, 08.
- Oz Shy & Rune Stenbacka, 2004. "Price Competition, Business Hours, and Shopping Time Flexibility," CIG Working Papers SP II 2004-14, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Hyewon Kim & Hiroaki Sandoh, 2015. "Socially Optimal Service hours with Special Offers," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 15-11, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Shy, Oz & Stenbacka, Rune, 2006. "Service hours with asymmetric distributions of ideal service time," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 763-771, July.
- Vitor Miguel Ribeiro, 2014. "Establishing a link between behavior ecconomics and two-sided markets," FEP Working Papers 538, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vie:viennp:vie9005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paper Administrator)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed