Bidding for a process innovation under alternative modes of competition
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John McMillan, 1994. "Selling Spectrum Rights," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(3), pages 145-162, Summer.
- Engelbrecht-Wiggans, R. & Kahn, C.M., 1990.
"Protecting the Wnner: Second-price Versus Oral Auctions,"
University of Chicago - Economics Research Center
90-8, Chicago - Economics Research Center.
- Engelbrecht-Wiggans, Richard & Kahn, Charles M., 1991. "Protecting the winner : Second-price versus oral auctions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 243-248, March.
- Rothkopf, Michael H & Teisberg, Thomas J & Kahn, Edward P, 1990. "Why Are Vickrey Auctions Rare?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(1), pages 94-109, February.
- Krishna, Kala, 1993.
"Auctions with Endogenous Valuations: The Persistence of Monopoly Revisited,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 83(1), pages 147-60, March.
- Krishna, K., 1990. "Auctions with Endogenous Valuations: The Persistence of Monopoly Revisited," Papers 472, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Paulo Klinger Monteiro & Flavio Menezes, 1999.
"Synergies and Price Trends in Sequential Auctions,"
9901002, EconWPA, revised 03 Feb 1999.
- Menezes, F. & Monteiro, P.K., 1999. "Synergies and Price Trends in Sequential Auctions," Papers 366, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Menezes, Flavio Marques & Monteiro, Paulo Klinger, 1999. "Synergies and Price Trends in Sequential Auctions," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 360, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Cramton, Peter C, 1995.
"Money Out of Thin Air: The Nationwide Narrowband PCS Auction,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(2), pages 267-343, Summer.
- Peter Cramton, 1995. "Money Out of Thin Air: The Nationwide Narrowband PCS Auction," Papers of Peter Cramton 95jems, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 09 Jun 1998.
- ehiel, Philippe & Benny Moldovanu & Ennio Stacchetti, 1994.
"How (not) to sell nuclear weapons,"
Discussion Paper Serie B
288, University of Bonn, Germany.
- McAfee R. Preston & Vincent Daniel, 1993. "The Declining Price Anomaly," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 191-212, June.
- Kala Krishna, 1990.
"Auctions with Endogenous Valuations, The Snowball Effect Revisited,"
NBER Working Papers
3483, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kala Krishna, 1999. "Auctions with endogenous valuations: the snowball effect revisited," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 377-391.
- Jehiel, Phillipe & Moldovanu, Benny, 1997.
"Auctions with Downstream Interaction among Buyers,"
Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications
97-06, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Kamien, Morton I., 1992. "Patent licensing," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 331-354 Elsevier.
- Haile,P.A., 1999. "Auctions with resale," Working papers 33, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- von der Fehr, N.-H. M. & Riis, C., 1998. "Option Values in Sequential Markets," Memorandum 07/1998, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Jeitschko, Thomas D. & Wolfstetter, Elmar, 1998.
"Scale economies and the dynamics of recurring auctions,"
SFB 373 Discussion Papers
1998,62, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Thomas D. Jeitschko & Elmar Wolfstetter, 2002. "Scale Economies and the Dynamics of Recurring Auctions," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 40(3), pages 403-414, July.
- Donald B. Hausch, 1986. "Multi-Object Auctions: Sequential vs. Simultaneous Sales," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(12), pages 1599-1610, December.
- Steven A. Matthews, 1995. "A Technical Primer on Auction Theory I: Independent Private Values," Discussion Papers 1096, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Bulow, Jeremy I & Geanakoplos, John D & Klemperer, Paul D, 1985. "Multimarket Oligopoly: Strategic Substitutes and Complements," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(3), pages 488-511, June.
- Maskin, Eric & Riley, John, 2000. "Equilibrium in Sealed High Bid Auctions," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(3), pages 439-54, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:21:y:2003:i:1:p:15-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.