Protecting the Wnner: Second-price Versus Oral Auctions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Engelbrecht-Wiggans, Richard & Kahn, Charles M., 1991. "Protecting the winner : Second-price versus oral auctions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 243-248, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erlanson, Albin, 2011. "The Multi-item Bisection Auction," Working Papers 2011:31, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Lawrence M. Ausubel & Peter Cramton & Paul Milgrom, 2012.
"System and Method for a Hybrid Clock and Proxy Auction,"
Papers of Peter Cramton
10acmhc, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2012.
- Lawrence M. Ausubel & Peter Cramton & Paul Milgrom, 2012. "System and Method for a Hybrid Clock and Proxy Auction," Papers of Peter Cramton 12acmhc, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2012.
- Menezes, Flavio M. & Monteiro, Paulo Klinger, 2006. "Corruption and auctions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 97-108, February.
- Andersson, Tommy & Erlanson, Albin, 2013. "Multi-item Vickrey–English–Dutch auctions," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 116-129.
- Grigorieva, Elena & Jean-Jacques Herings, P. & Müller, Rudolf & Vermeulen, Dries, 2012.
"Fraction auctions: The tradeoff between efficiency and running time,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 220(2), pages 577-587.
- Grigorieva Elena & Herings P. Jean-Jacques & MÃ¼ller Rudolf & Vermeulen Dries, 2009. "Fraction auctions: the tradeoff between effciency and running time," Research Memorandum 045, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Albin Erlanson, 2014. "The Duo-Item Bisection Auction," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 43(1), pages 15-31, January.
- Grigorieva,Elena & Herings,Jean-Jacques & MÃ¼ller,Rudolf & Vermeulen,Dries, 2004. "The communication complexity of private value single item auctions," Research Memorandum 052, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Elena Grigorieva & P. Herings & Rudolf Müller & Dries Vermeulen, 2007. "The private value single item bisection auction," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 30(1), pages 107-118, January.
- Andersson, Tommy & Svensson, Lars-Gunnar, 2018.
"Sequential rules for house allocation with price restrictions,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 41-59.
- Andersson, Tommy & Svensson, Lars-Gunnar, 2015. "Sequential Rules for House Allocation with Price Restrictions," Working Papers 2015:18, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 11 Oct 2017.
- Das Varma, Gopal, 2003. "Bidding for a process innovation under alternative modes of competition," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 15-37, January.
- Haile,P.A., 1999. "Auctions with resale," Working papers 33, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
More about this item
Keywordsprices ; information ; economic models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:chicer:90-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erchius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.