Panel tests of Gibrat's Law for Japanese manufacturing
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Evans, David S, 1987.
"Tests of Alternative Theories of Firm Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(4), pages 657-74, August.
- Jonathan Temple, 1999. "The New Growth Evidence," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(1), pages 112-156, March.
- Kumar, M S, 1985. "Growth, Acquisition Activity and Firm Size: Evidence from the United Kingdom," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(3), pages 327-38, March.
- Quah, Danny T., 1996. "Empirics for economic growth and convergence," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 1353-1375, June.
- Ajit Singh & Geoffrey Whittington, 1975.
"The Size and Growth of Firms,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 42(1), pages 15-26.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 1986.
"The Relationship Between Firm Size and Firm Growth in the U.S. Manufacturing Sector,"
NBER Working Papers
1965, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hall, Bronwyn H, 1987. "The Relationship between Firm Size and Firm Growth in the U.S. Manufacturing Sector," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 583-606, June.
- Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1994.
"Regional Cohesion: Evidence and Theories of Regional Growth and Convergence,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1075, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sala-i-Martin, Xavier X., 1996. "Regional cohesion: Evidence and theories of regional growth and convergence," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 1325-1352, June.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1994. "Regional cohesion: Evidence and theories of regional growth and convergence," Economics Working Papers 104, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Quah, Danny, 1994.
"Exploiting cross-section variation for unit root inference in dynamic data,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 9-19.
- Quah, D., 1993. "Exploiting Cross Section Variation for Unit Root Inference in Dynamic Data," Papers 549, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Danny Quah, 1993. "Exploiting Cross Section Variation for Unit Root Inference in Dynamic Data," FMG Discussion Papers dp171, Financial Markets Group.
- Tschoegl, Adrian E, 1983. "Size, Growth, and Transnationality among the World's Largest Banks," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(2), pages 187-201, April.
- Wu, Yangru & Zhang, Hua, 1996. "Mean Reversion in Interest Rates: New Evidence from a Panel of OECD Countries," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(4), pages 604-21, November.
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1981. "Biases in Dynamic Models with Fixed Effects," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1417-26, November.
- de la Fuente, A., 1995.
"The Empirics of Growth and Convergence: A Selective Review,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
294.95, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- de la Fuente, Angel, 1997. "The empirics of growth and convergence: A selective review," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 23-73, January.
- de la Fuente, Angel, 1995. "The Empirics of Growth and Convergence: A Selective Review," CEPR Discussion Papers 1275, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nazrul Islam, 1995. "Growth Empirics: A Panel Data Approach," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(4), pages 1127-1170.
- Bliss, Christopher, 1999. "Galton's Fallacy and Economic Convergence," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(1), pages 4-14, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:20:y:2002:i:3:p:415-433. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.