A non-Bayesian piecewise linear approximation adjustment process for incentive regulation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jörg Finsinger & Ingo Vogelsang, 1985. "Strategic Management Behavior Under Reward Structures in a Planned Economy," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(1), pages 263-269.
- Sappington, David E M & Sibley, David S, 1988. "Regulating without Cost Information: The Incremental Surplus Subsidy Scheme," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 29(2), pages 297-306, May.
- Vogelsang, Ingo, 1988. "A Little Paradox in the Design of Regulatory Mechanisms," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 29(3), pages 467-476, August.
- Kim, Jae-Cheol & Lee, Sang-Ho, 1995. "An optimal regulation in an intertemporal oligopoly market: The Generalized Incremental Surplus Subsidy (GISS) scheme," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 225-249, September.
- Joshua Gans & Stephen King, 2003.
"Access Holidays for Network Infrastructure Investment,"
Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform,
Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 10(2), pages 163-178.
- Joshua Gans & Stephen King, 2003. "Access Holidays for Network Infrastructure Investment," Monash Economics Working Papers archive-39, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Lee, Sang-Ho, 1997. "A Note on Regulating a Multiproduct Monopolist," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 311-317, November.
- Vogelsang, Ingo, 2002. "Incentive Regulation and Competition in Public Utility Markets: A 20-Year Perspective," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 5-27, July.
- James C. Cox & R. Mark Isaac, 1987. "Mechanisms for Incentive Regulation: Theory and Experiment," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 18(3), pages 348-359, Autumn.
- David Sibley, 1989. "Asymmetric Information, Incentives and Price-Cap Regulation," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 20(3), pages 392-404, Autumn.
- Makoto TANAKA, 2005. "Optimal Transmission Capacity under Nodal Pricing and Incentive Regulation for Transco," Discussion papers 05021, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Schwermer, Sylvia, 1994. "Regulating Oligopolistic Industries: A Generalized Incentive Scheme," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 97-108, February.
- Joshua S. Gans & Stephen P. King, 2000. "Options for Electricity Transmission Regulation in Australia," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 33(2), pages 145-160.