The functional form of network effects
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shurmer, M & Swann, P, 1995. "An Analysis of the Process Generating De Facto Standards in the PC Spreadsheet Software Market," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 119-132, June.
- Arthur, W Brian, 1989. "Competing Technologies, Increasing Returns, and Lock-In by Historical Events," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(394), pages 116-131, March.
- Katz, Michael L & Shapiro, Carl, 1985. "Network Externalities, Competition, and Compatibility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 424-440, June.
- David, Paul A, 1985. "Clio and the Economics of QWERTY," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 332-337, May.
- Shurmer, Mark, 1993. "An investigation into sources of network externalities in the packaged PC software market," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 231-251, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iepoli:v:14:y:2002:i:3:p:417-429. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.