International experience and the performance of Scandinavian firms in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Carlsson, Johan & Nordegren, Axel & Sjöholm, Fredrik, 2004. "International Experience and the Performance of Scandinavian Firms in China," EIJS Working Paper Series 188, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fan, Ying, 2002. "Questioning guanxi: definition, classification and implications," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(5), pages 543-561, October.
- Pan, Yigang & Li, Xiaolian, 1998. "Alliance of foreign firms in equity joint ventures in China," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 329-350, August.
- Yadong Luo, 1998. "Timing of Investment and International Expansion Performance in China," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 29(2), pages 391-407, June.
- Pangarkar, Nitin & Lim, Hendry, 2003. "Performance of foreign direct investment from Singapore," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 601-624, October.
- Eriksson, Kent & Chetty, Sylvie, 2003. "The effect of experience and absorptive capacity on foreign market knowledge," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 673-695, December.
- J Stewart Black & Mark Mendenhall, 1991. "The U-Curve Adjustment Hypothesis Revisited: A Review and Theoretical Framework," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 22(2), pages 225-247, June.
- Forsgren, M., 2002. "The concept of learning in the Uppsala internationalization process model: a critical review," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 257-277, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Demir, Robert & Söderman, Sten, 2007. "Skills and complexity in management of IJVs: Exploring Swedish managers' experiences in China," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 229-250, April.
- repec:spr:manint:v:50:y:2010:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-010-0029-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liao, Tsai-Ju, 2015. "Local clusters of SOEs, POEs, and FIEs, international experience, and the performance of foreign firms operating in emerging economies," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 66-76.
- Wu, Chih-Wen, 2011. "Global marketing strategy modeling of high tech products," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(11), pages 1229-1233.
- Trąpczyński, Piotr & Banalieva, Elitsa R., 2016. "Institutional difference, organizational experience, and foreign affiliate performance: Evidence from Polish firms," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 826-842.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:88:y:2018:i:c:p:20-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Feng-Jyh, 2010. "The determinants of foreign direct investment in China: The case of Taiwanese firms in the IT industry," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(5), pages 479-485, May.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:45:y:2018:i:c:p:323-333 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Chih-Wen, 2016. "The international marketing strategy modeling of leisure farm," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 1345-1350.
- Hollender, Lina & Zapkau, Florian B. & Schwens, Christian, 2017. "SME foreign market entry mode choice and foreign venture performance: The moderating effect of international experience and product adaptation," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 250-263.
- repec:eee:fambus:v:8:y:2017:i:4:p:224-236 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dikova, Desislava, 2009. "Performance of foreign subsidiaries: Does psychic distance matter?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 38-49, February.
- repec:bla:growch:v:47:y:2016:i:4:p:596-611 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pangarkar, Nitin, 2008. "Internationalization and performance of small- and medium-sized enterprises," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 475-485, October.
- repec:spr:manint:v:57:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s11575-017-0313-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFDI Firms Experience China Scandinavia;
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- M20 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iburev:v:14:y:2005:i:1:p:21-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/133/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.