Long term care financing in four OECD countries: Fiscal burden and distributive effects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruth Hancock & Adelina Comas-Herrera & Raphael Wittenberg & Linda Pickard, 2003. "Who Will Pay for Long-Term Care in the UK? Projections Linking Macro- and Micro-Simulation Models," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 24(4), pages 387-426, December.
- Karlsson, Martin & Mayhew, Les & Plumb, Robert & Rickayzen, Ben, 2006. "Future costs for long-term care: Cost projections for long-term care for older people in the United Kingdom," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 187-213, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joan Costa‐Font & Martin Karlsson & Henning Øien, 2016.
"Careful in the Crisis? Determinants of Older People's Informal Care Receipt in Crisis‐Struck European Countries,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25, pages 25-42, November.
- Costa-i-Font, Joan & Karlsson, Martin & Øien, Henning, 2016. "Careful in the crisis? Determinants of older people's informal care receipt in crisis-struck European countries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66916, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alain Paraponaris & Bérengère Davin & Pierre Verger, 2012. "Formal and informal care for disabled elderly living in the community: an appraisal of French care composition and costs," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 13(3), pages 327-336, June.
- Joan Costa-Font & Martin Karlsson & Henning Ã˜ien, 2015.
"Informal Care and the Great Recession,"
CINCH Working Paper Series
1502, Universitaet Duisburg-Essen, Competent in Competition and Health, revised Feb 2015.
- Joan Costa Font & Martin Karlsson & Henning Oien, 2015. "Informal Care and the Great Recession," CEP Discussion Papers dp1360, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Joan Costa-i-Font & Martin Karlsson & Henning Øien, 2015. "Informal Care and the Great Recession," CESifo Working Paper Series 5427, CESifo Group Munich.
- Costa-i-Font, Joan & Karlsson, Martin & Øien, Henning, 2015. "Informal care and the great recession," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62606, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kwon Hyuk-Sung & Lee Chang-Soo & Hur Jun-Soo, 2012. "Projecting the Cost of Long-Term Care Insurance in Korea," Asia-Pacific Journal of Risk and Insurance, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-22, December.
- repec:pal:gpprii:v:42:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1057_s41288-016-0041-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rinaldo Brau & Matteo Lippi Bruni, 2008.
"Eliciting the demand for long-term care coverage: a discrete choice modelling analysis,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(3), pages 411-433.
- Rinaldo Brau & Matteo Lippi Bruni, 2006. "Eliciting the Demand for Long Term Care Coverage: A Discrete Choice Modelling Analysis," Working Papers 2006.71, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hong Mi & Zhenzhen Yang & Tiantian Zhang, 2012. "Factors influencing Chinese long-term care," International Journal of Public Policy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(1/2/3), pages 31-42.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:80:y:2007:i:1:p:107-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.