The importance of lifestyle to self-assessed health
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1994:84:7:1086-1093_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lamb, K. L. & Brodie, D. A. & Minten, J. H. & Roberts, K., 1991. "A comparison of selected health-related data from surveys of a general population and a sporting population," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 835-839, January.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1988:78:11:1417-1421_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.71.3.308_6 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cinzia Di Novi, 2007. "An Economic Evaluation of Life-Style and Air-pollution-related Damages: Results from the BRFSS," JEPS Working Papers 07-001, JEPS.
- Hupkens, Christianne L. H. & van den Berg, Jaap & van der Zee, Jouke, 1999. "National health interview surveys in Europe: an overview," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 145-168, May.
- Nabanita Datta Gupta & Nicolai Kristensen, 2008. "Work environment satisfaction and employee health: panel evidence from Denmark, France and Spain, 1994–2001," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 9(1), pages 51-61, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:42:y:1997:i:2:p:145-155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.