Innovative work behavior in healthcare: The benefit of operational guidelines in the treatment of rare diseases
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew H. Van de Ven, 1986. "Central Problems in the Management of Innovation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(5), pages 590-607, May.
- Neset Hikmet & Anol Bhattacherjee & Nir Menachemi & Varol Kayhan & Robert Brooks, 2008. "The role of organizational factors in the adoption of healthcare information technology in Florida hospitals," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 1-9, March.
- Rosenberg-Yunger, Zahava R.S. & Daar, Abdallah S. & Singer, Peter A. & Martin, Douglas K., 2008. "Healthcare sustainability and the challenges of innovation to biopharmaceuticals in Canada," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 359-368, September.
- Garcia-Goni, Manuel & Maroto, Andres & Rubalcaba, Luis, 2007. "Innovation and motivation in public health professionals," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 84(2-3), pages 344-358, December.
- Laursen, Keld & Salter, Ammon, 2004. "Searching high and low: what types of firms use universities as a source of innovation?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1201-1215, October.
- Jansen, J.J.P. & van den Bosch, F.A.J. & Volberda, H.W., 2005. "Managing Potential and Realized Absorptive Capacity: How do Organizational Antecedents matter?," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-025-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- John E. Ettlie & William P. Bridges & Robert D. O'Keefe, 1984. "Organization Strategy and Structural Differences for Radical Versus Incremental Innovation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(6), pages 682-695, June.
- Stevens, Fred & Diederiks, Joseph & Philipsen, Hans, 1992. "Physician satisfaction, professional characteristics and behavior formalization in hospitals," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 295-303, August.
- Van de Ven, Andrew R., 1986. "Central Problems in the Management of Innovation," Agricultural Research Policy Seminar 139708, University of Minnesota Extension.
- William M. Evan & Guy Black, 1967. "Innovation in Business Organizations: Some Factors Associated with Success or Failure of Staff Proposals," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40, pages 519-519.
- Windrum, Paul & Garcia-Goñi, Manuel, 2008. "A neo-Schumpeterian model of health services innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 649-672, May.
- van der Weide, Marian & Smits, Jeroen, 2004. "Adoption of innovations by specialised nurses: personal, work and organisational characteristics," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 81-92, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:21:y:2017:i:03:n:s136391961750030x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInnovative work behavior; Flexibility in role ownership; Operational guidelines; Healthcare service; Rare diseases;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:105:y:2012:i:2:p:146-153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.