Innovation in Business Organizations: Some Factors Associated with Success or Failure of Staff Proposals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hervas-Oliver, Jose-Luis & Sempere-Ripoll, Francisca, 2015. "Disentangling the influence of technological process and product innovations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 109-118.
- Andrea Tomo & Lorenzo Mercurio, 2012. "L'innovazione tra gli studi di Economia Aziendale e i Critical Management Studies," Discussion Papers 16_2012, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Stephanie C. Schleimer & Torben Pedersen, 2013. "The Driving Forces of Subsidiary Absorptive Capacity," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(4), pages 646-672, June.
- Marín, Alejandra & Laureiro, Daniela & Forero, Clemente, 2007. "Innovation patterns and intellectual property in SMEs of a developing country," Galeras. Working Papers Series 017, Universidad de Los Andes. Facultad de Administración. School of Management.
- Kessel, Maura & Hannemann-Weber, Henrike & Kratzer, Jan, 2012. "Innovative work behavior in healthcare: The benefit of operational guidelines in the treatment of rare diseases," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 146-153.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:40:y:1967:p:519. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .