Neurally reconstructing expected utility
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McCabe, Kevin & Houser, Daniel & Ryan, Lee & Smith, Vernon & Trouard, Ted, 2001. "A Functional Imaging Study of Cooperation in Two-Person reciprocal Exchange," MPRA Paper 5172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew W. Lo, 2009. "Regulatory reform in the wake of the financial crisis of 2007-2008," Journal of Financial Economic Policy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 4-43, April.
- Chanel, Olivier & Chichilnisky, Graciela, 2013.
"Valuing life: Experimental evidence using sensitivity to rare events,"
Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 198-205.
- Olivier Chanel & Graciela Chichilnisky, 2011. "Valuing life: experimental evidence using sensitivity to rare events," Working Papers halshs-00651163, HAL.
- Olivier Chanel & Graciela Chichilnisky, 2013. "Valuing life: Experimental evidence using sensitivity to rare events," Post-Print hal-01499632, HAL.
- Witt, Ulrich & Binder, Martin, 2013. "Disentangling motivational and experiential aspects of “utility” – A neuroeconomics perspective," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 27-40.
- Ulrich Witt & Martin Binder, 2011. "Disentangling Motivational and Experiential Aspects of "Utility" - A Neuroeconomics Perspective," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-20, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Beugré, Constant D., 2009. "Exploring the neural basis of fairness: A model of neuro-organizational justice," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 129-139, November.
- Egbert, Henrik & Mengov, George, 2009. "Satisfaction and Disappointment in Consumer Choices," MPRA Paper 55595, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Teck H. Ho & Noah Lim & Colin Camerer, 2005. "Modeling the Psychology of Consumer and Firm Behavior with Behavioral Economics," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000476, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Kazuhiro Miyagawa & Tadanobu Misawa & Tetsuya Shimokawa, 2011. "The role of the orbitofrontal cortex in human adaptive learning under strategic environments," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2284-2297.
- Anna Gardocka-Jałowiec, 2011. "Neuroeconomic Conditioning of the Influence of a Market Demand of Consumers on an Innovative Character of Polish Companies," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 5(1), March.
- Brañas Garza, Pablo & Espinosa Alejos, María Paz & Repollés Pro, María, 2010. "Time discounting (delta) and pain anticipation: Experimental evidence," DFAEII Working Papers 2010-10, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Andersen, Steffen & Harrison, Glenn W. & Lau, Morten Igel & Rutström, Elisabet E., 2010. "Behavioral econometrics for psychologists," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 553-576, August.
- Steffen Andersen & Glenn W. Harrison & Morten Igel Lau & Elisabet E. Rutstroem, 2007. "Behavioral Econometrics for Psychologists," Working Papers 2007_08, Durham University Business School.
- Andersen, Steffen & Harrison, Glenn W. & Lau, Morten Igel & Rutström, Elisabet E., 2009. "Behavioral Econometrics for Psychologists," Working Papers 04-2009, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Andersen, Steffen & Harrison, Glenn W. & Lau, Morten Igel & Rutström, Elisabeth E., 2007. "Behavioral Econometrics for Psychologists," Working Papers 18-2007, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Martin Binder, 2009. "Some Considerations Regarding the Problem of Multidimensional Utility," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-099, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Nathalie Etchart-Vincent, 2009. "The shape of the utility function under risk in the loss domain and the "ruinous losses" hypothesis: some experimental results," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(2), pages 1393-1402.
- Nathalie Etchart-Vincent, 2009. "The shape of the utility function under risk in the loss domain and the 'ruinous losses' hypothesis: some experimental results," Post-Print hal-00395871, HAL.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & María Paz Espinosa & María Repolles, 2010. "Time discounting (d) and pain anticipation: Experimental evidence," ThE Papers 10/13, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Lusk, Jayson L. & Crespi, John M. & McFadden, Brandon R. & Cherry, J. Bradley C. & Martin, Laura & Bruce, Amanda, 2016. "Neural antecedents of a random utility model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 132(PA), pages 93-103.
- Albrecht, Konstanze & Volz, Kirsten G. & Sutter, Matthias & Laibson, David I. & Yves von Cramon, D., 2011. "What Is for Me Is Not for You: Brain Correlates of Intertemporal Choice for Self and Other," Scholarly Articles 9972760, Harvard University Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:52:y:2005:i:2:p:305-315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed