Neurally reconstructing expected utility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- McCabe, Kevin & Houser, Daniel & Ryan, Lee & Smith, Vernon & Trouard, Ted, 2001. "A Functional Imaging Study of Cooperation in Two-Person reciprocal Exchange," MPRA Paper 5172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valentin Haddad & Marianne Andries, 2014. "Information Aversion," 2014 Meeting Papers 1091, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Chanel, Olivier & Chichilnisky, Graciela, 2013.
"Valuing life: Experimental evidence using sensitivity to rare events,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 198-205.
- Olivier Chanel & Graciela Chichilnisky, 2011. "Valuing life: experimental evidence using sensitivity to rare events," Working Papers halshs-00651163, HAL.
- Olivier Chanel & Graciela Chichilnisky, 2013. "Valuing life: Experimental evidence using sensitivity to rare events," Post-Print hal-01499632, HAL.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Chanel, Olivier, 2011. "Valuing Life: Experimental Evidence Using Sensitivity to Rare Events," MPRA Paper 86116, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2011.
- Witt, Ulrich & Binder, Martin, 2013.
"Disentangling motivational and experiential aspects of “utility” – A neuroeconomics perspective,"
Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 27-40.
- Ulrich Witt & Martin Binder, 2011. "Disentangling Motivational and Experiential Aspects of "Utility" - A Neuroeconomics Perspective," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-20, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Beugré, Constant D., 2009. "Exploring the neural basis of fairness: A model of neuro-organizational justice," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 129-139, November.
- Egbert, Henrik & Mengov, George, 2009. "Satisfaction and Disappointment in Consumer Choices," MPRA Paper 55595, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anna Gardocka-Jałowiec, 2011. "Neuroeconomic Conditioning of the Influence of a Market Demand of Consumers on an Innovative Character of Polish Companies," Contemporary Economics, University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw., vol. 5(1), March.
- Martin Binder, 2009. "Some Considerations Regarding the Problem of Multidimensional Utility," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-099, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Nathalie Etchart-Vincent, 2009.
"The shape of the utility function under risk in the loss domain and the "ruinous losses" hypothesis: some experimental results,"
Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(2), pages 1393-1402.
- Nathalie Etchart-Vincent, 2009. "The shape of the utility function under risk in the loss domain and the 'ruinous losses' hypothesis: some experimental results," Post-Print hal-00395871, HAL.
- Brañas Garza, Pablo & Espinosa Alejos, María Paz & Repollés Pro, María, 2010.
"Time discounting (delta) and pain anticipation: Experimental evidence,"
DFAEII Working Papers
2010-10, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & María Paz Espinosa & María Repolles, 2010. "Time discounting (d) and pain anticipation: Experimental evidence," ThE Papers 10/13, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Andersen, Steffen & Harrison, Glenn W. & Lau, Morten Igel & Rutström, Elisabet E., 2010.
"Behavioral econometrics for psychologists,"
Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 553-576, August.
- Andersen, Steffen & Harrison, Glenn W. & Lau, Morten Igel & Rutström, Elisabeth E., 2007. "Behavioral Econometrics for Psychologists," Working Papers 18-2007, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Steffen Andersen & Glenn W. Harrison & Morten Igel Lau & Elisabet E. Rutstroem, 2007. "Behavioral Econometrics for Psychologists," Working Papers 2007_08, Durham University Business School.
- Andersen, Steffen & Harrison, Glenn W. & Lau, Morten Igel & Rutström, Elisabet E., 2009. "Behavioral Econometrics for Psychologists," Working Papers 04-2009, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Yixin Hu & Dawei Wang & Kaiyuan Pang & Guangxing Xu & Jinhong Guo, 2015. "The effect of emotion and time pressure on risk decision-making," Journal of Risk Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(5), pages 637-650, May.
- Andrew W. Lo, 2009. "Regulatory reform in the wake of the financial crisis of 2007-2008," Journal of Financial Economic Policy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 4-43, April.
- Teck H. Ho & Noah Lim & Colin Camerer, 2005. "Modeling the Psychology of Consumer and Firm Behavior with Behavioral Economics," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000476, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Kazuhiro Miyagawa & Tadanobu Misawa & Tetsuya Shimokawa, 2011. "The role of the orbitofrontal cortex in human adaptive learning under strategic environments," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2284-2297.
- Lusk, Jayson L. & Crespi, John M. & McFadden, Brandon R. & Cherry, J. Bradley C. & Martin, Laura & Bruce, Amanda, 2016. "Neural antecedents of a random utility model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 132(PA), pages 93-103.
- Albrecht, Konstanze & Volz, Kirsten G. & Sutter, Matthias & Laibson, David I. & Yves von Cramon, D., 2011. "What Is for Me Is Not for You: Brain Correlates of Intertemporal Choice for Self and Other," Scholarly Articles 9972760, Harvard University Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:52:y:2005:i:2:p:305-315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.