A dual description of the class of games with a population monotonic allocation scheme
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Norde, H.W. & Reijnierse, J.H., 2000. "A Dual Description of the Class of Games with a Population Monotonic Allocation Scheme," Discussion Paper 2000-99, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sprumont, Yves, 1990. "Population monotonic allocation schemes for cooperative games with transferable utility," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 378-394, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barış Çiftçi & Peter Borm & Herbert Hamers, 2010.
"Population monotonic path schemes for simple games,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 69(2), pages 205-218, August.
- Ciftci, B.B. & Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M., 2006. "Population Monotonic Path Schemes for Simple Games," Discussion Paper 2006-113, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Slikker, Marco & Norde, Henk, 2011. "The monoclus of a coalitional game," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 420-435, March.
- Jesús Getán & Jesús Montes, 2010. "On cooperative games with large monotonic core," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 18(2), pages 493-508, December.
- Jesus Fco. Getan Olivan & Jesus Montes & Carlos Rafels Pallarola, 2006. "On the monotonic core," Working Papers in Economics 155, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Jesus Getan & Jesus Montes, 2008. "A characterization of cooperative TU-games with large monotonic core," Working Papers in Economics 193, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:41:y:2002:i:2:p:322-343. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.