On the monotonic core
The monotonic core of a cooperative game with transferable utility (T.U.-game) is the set formed by all its Population Monotonic Allocation Schemes. In this paper we show that this set always coincides with the core of a certain game associated to the initial game.
|Date of creation:||2006|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Espai de Recerca en Economia, Facultat de CiÃ¨ncies EconÃ²miques. Tinent Coronel Valenzuela, Num 1-11 08034 Barcelona. Spain.|
Phone: +34 93 402 43 13cazza
Web page: http://www.ere.ub.es
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hans Reijnierse & Jean Derks, 1998. "Note On the core of a collection of coalitions," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 27(3), pages 451-459.
- Norde, Henk & Reijnierse, Hans, 2002.
"A dual description of the class of games with a population monotonic allocation scheme,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 322-343, November.
- Norde, H.W. & Reijnierse, J.H., 2000. "A Dual Description of the Class of Games with a Population Monotonic Allocation Scheme," Discussion Paper 2000-99, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sprumont, Yves, 1990. "Population monotonic allocation schemes for cooperative games with transferable utility," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 378-394, December.
- Moulin, H, 1990. "Cores and Large Cores When Population Varies," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 19(2), pages 219-232. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bar:bedcje:2006155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Espai de Recerca en Economia)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.