Report NEP-UPT-2006-07-02This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christensen, Bent Jesper & Raahauge, Peter, 2004. "Latent Utility Shocks in a Structural Empirical Asset Pricing Model," Working Papers 2004-7, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Finance.
- van Klaveren, Chris & van Praag, Bernard M. S. & Maassen van den Brink, Henriette, 2006. "A Collective Household Model of Time Allocation: A Comparison of Native Dutch and Immigrant Households in the Netherlands," IZA Discussion Papers 2172, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jesus Fco. Getan Olivan & Jesus Montes & Carlos Rafels Pallarola, 2006. "On the monotonic core," Working Papers in Economics 155, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Molchanov, Ilya & Cascos, Ignacio, 2006. "Multivariate risks and depth-trimmed regions," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws063815, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Østrup, Finn, 2005. "Fiscal Policy and Welfare under Different Exchange Rate Regimes," Working Papers 2005-1, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Finance.
- Maite Teresa Marmol Jimenez & M. Mercedes Claramunt Bielsa, 2006. "Time of ruin in a risk model with generalized Erlang (n) interclaim times and a constant dividend barrier," Working Papers in Economics 157, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-06-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tigran Poghosyan & Evzen Kocenda, 2006. "Foreign Exchange Risk Premium Determinants: Case of Armenia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp811, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.