Time of ruin in a risk model with generalized Erlang (n) interclaim times and a constant dividend barrier
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dickson, David C.M. & Waters, Howard R., 2002. "The Distribution of the time to Ruin in the Classical Risk Model," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(02), pages 299-313, November.
- Ren, Jiandong, 2005. "The expected value of the time of ruin and the moments of the discounted deficit at ruin in the perturbed classical risk process," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 505-521, December.
- Li, Shuanming & Garrido, Jose, 2004. "On a class of renewal risk models with a constant dividend barrier," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 691-701, December.
- Lin, X. Sheldon & Willmot, Gordon E., 2000. "The moments of the time of ruin, the surplus before ruin, and the deficit at ruin," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 19-44, August.
- Albrecher, Hansjorg & Claramunt, M.Merce & Marmol, Maite, 2005. "On the distribution of dividend payments in a Sparre Andersen model with generalized Erlang(n) interclaim times," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 324-334, October.
- Dickson, David C. M. & Hipp, Christian, 2001. "On the time to ruin for Erlang(2) risk processes," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 333-344, December.
- Drekic, Steve & Willmot, Gordon E., 2003. "On the Density and Moments of the Time of Ruin with Exponential Claims," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(01), pages 11-21, May.
More about this item
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bar:bedcje:2006157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Espai de Recerca en Economia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feubaes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.